Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats up with Hot chicks and nobody guys???

concordsize

I am feeling realy shitty right now. My past two ex's are now with ugly skinny bed riddin looking guys. I am so confused how chicks will tell me how attractive i am and all then go for the exact opposite as me. I was at the club last night and saw my ex with this dude and she was litteraly pulling him arround every where she wanted to go, he was following her around like a puppy dog. And this is after i was told, "i love being with you because you take controle" what a crock of shit. Ladies or fellas any similar situations???

Thanks
E

maybe THEY want the control. Either that or they're desperate. Dont worry about it man, just as long as you know you're the bigger man on the inside.

some women feel a sense of loss of control when they are with a dominate male figure...some do not like to compete for attention....good looking men have the same problems as good looking women, they get alot of attention and pressure...some women dont want to deal with it anymore or at least take a break from the constant bombardment.....

I have a GREAT looking girl who treats me like a fucking door mat :(, but I put up with it :rolleyes: (and there is NO REASON why...:eek:), except I am the kind of guy who wont quit his current job until he has found a new one to replace it with ;) (I just havent found that job yet I guess :eek: )

Yeah I have been with the hot money hungry girls too and never knew why I stayed.lol But its just bothering to me and quite depressing seeing my ex with girly men lol

E

How old are you?
You could try dating women older than you.

It could be so many things, it could be how you treat them (negative or positive), how the girls feel about themselves and what they feel they are worth or sometimes girls want to be the center of attention and a good looking guy gets in the way.

And sometimes attraction isn't about looks.

How you feel right now, we all go through, guys, girls it looks different from the other side but it's all the same. I used to carry on that guys only wanted to date the bitchy girls that would tell them what, how and when and it had better be alll about them, I was convinced that no male alive wanted a nice girl to be their equal and their partner of either of side us vs. them. Just know who you are and keep on moving forward to your next life experience.

bro I honestly dont know,apparently this girl Im chasing doesnt find herself physically attracted to me,but hangs off me in public etc.

so I decided 1. I am infact ugly and dont know it,
2. she doesnt want me to think about myself for what I am so I never leave her because I think I could do better

who knows???? :think:

women do the crazies things!
and who knows what a female is thinkin when she says "that guy is attractive"

shit I'd be a lesbian!!! ;) :busy: :lil k:
cant go wrong with that...women are the most beautiful tihngs on the planet!!! :spatts:

Peace

It seems that when a women is feeling insecure they will do alot of strange things. Ahh one day the right girl will come around that will be hot, nice, and fun. It just seems that thoes 3 things never combine for myself.lol

E

Top Bottom