Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy looking for help

sokymike

I've done a ton of browsing on here and everyone seems very accepting of people from all walks and journeys. I only add that because it attracted me to this fourm as opposed to others so thanks.

Here's my story and situation. 2 and 1/2 years ago I had congestive heart failure. I was 21 years old 411 pounds and hadn't much more than walked from the couch to refrigerator and couch to truck in about 2 years. My doctor told me I needed to lose 100lbs in the next 2 years or I was going to die. I went to the gym found a trainer and nutritionist. Now here I am. I'm a ton lighter life's better but I've decided I really want to pursue this and I want to get fit. I'm still well over 30% body fat and I really don't have much lean mass at all. I haven't lifted very much but through my trainer I've learned how to lift properly. My trainer has recently became long term incarnated due to distribution of ephedrine. I can't really afford to continue with another trainer as the guy I've been with was working cheap trying to help my fat ass out and that's been nearly breaking me. So now I'm on my own. I want to add something in to help this process. Pro hormone? Sarms? Straight up gear? My heart is as healthy as its ever been and the cardiologist has given me a clean bill on it. I'm also looking to phase over to full on lifting and cut my cardio to around 3 hours a week over 6 days. Kind of as a warm up. I know it's a Hella long post and I've got a ton of questions so as you guys chime in I'm gonna sound soooooo stupid so please bear with me.

No AAS. No Prohormones. I think sarms would be perfect for you. But diet is going to be key as wel.
I can help you lay out a beautiful sarms cycle that I've suggested for a few people and watched them drastically change.
Oh and I'm going to send you a pm as well.

I got your pm thanks for the info. And that may be where I start. My diet was laid out by a nutritionist. I follow it to the letter. I come in 500 calories deficit Monday through Saturday and 200 calories surplus on Sunday. All poultry, fish and vegetables, with the addition of a lean protein shake post workout and Mr Hyde pre workout. I also take bcaa and eca and 2000 MG of L-carnitine daily, per the suggestion of my trainer. I do cycle the eca in 12 week on 4 week off cycles as instructed.

Add fish oil to that. It's always a good addition.
And I felt better with ECA with a faster on/off. I like 5 days in and 2 days off. Kept me from shaking like a crackhead.
What's your source for ephedrine? Is this from the trainer that got busted? Lol or are you doing Bronkaid or something?

The fish oil kills me with the fishy burps though is there any alternative or method of cutting that down?

I've never had fish burps. Look into these two products. One is a citrus flavored gel type shot. I actually like the taste. It's called omega-3 tropical squeeze made by Coromega.

And Ovega-3 is a plant based fish oil replacement. My fiancé uses this because she's the same as you. Can taste the fish and stuff.

OK I'll definitely do that.

Can you put that list of sarms in this thread so I could pull some more opinions on that particular stack ?

That's perfectly understandable. My intention here is to have a new system/ stack in place before I run out of my eca. So I've got about a week to make a decision and get my.order in for whatever I decide. Could you guys recommend any literature to better educate myself on how sarms and aas actually work within the body ? By literature I mean books or magazines that I could physically go to a store and buy or download off the play store or kindle ?

Just like with anything else I feel knowledge is power. The more I can learn and understand and the more educated decision I can make the happier I am. Also what can I supplement into my stack / cycle to help maintain and support my joints ? Being as heavy as I was for as long as I was has left me with some cartridge problems in my knees and ankles and it seems that the amount of sprints dead lifts and stair climbers I've been doing for the last year hasn't been to friendly on that.

Top Bottom