Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Way to increase penis size??

jenscats5 said:
I agree....some girth is very very nice - but overall length (assuming you are larger than 2-3" erect) isn't as important as you think it is......what I mean is that 5-7" is pretty damn satisfying.... especially when that 6" hits my G-spot.... :p :p :p :p

I agree 100% :p

Seriously though the length of it isn't all that and well the girth is what matters, it is was penetrates and touches the inner stuff lol, based on my sexual encounters that is. I am only posting because i know how frustrating size can be but, hearing it from people. I for one AM NOT A PERSON that isn't happy with my size but depending on excitement level as to creating tension for the mood to perform intercourse will only create the penis to be larger in girth.

when u get back........

1. shave the boys, trim back the pubes.

2. pierce it.

3. tattoo it or around it.

NOBODY notices my "barely average" size anymore.

when you do dips instead of wearing the belt tie the weight to your wang.

i heard every males penis stops growing in their early 20's. I'm almost positve all those stretch thingy's don't work otherwise you'd have stretch marks on your dick and it would just make it longer because they don't work on girth size. I've never tried one but if you think about a "pump" the whole vacuum effect is allowing more blood to go to the weiner. so, you'd figure its working for both girth and a little bit of size. Isn't it also said that by using those you get impotent??? i'd be more worried to over pump it and have my dick explode. how the hell would you explain that to people.

I;ve always found that if someone sucks on my dic it will increase in size.....:)

Last edited:
Gymgurl said:
I think if you learn how to use your mouth most women won't care.

Yet another good point!! :p

Oh and fingers are good too!!

I'm sorry girls, but I am going to disagree somewhat. In my past, I have never had a woman leave me because mine was too big. However, I have had numerous that have claimed to stick around because the size was above average. My wife loves the size of it and after all these years - anything smaller will not get the job done. There are lots of other cawk fiends out there where average or small just will not get the job done.

It is not too big though.... 7.5" normally and 8" on a good day;)

Top Bottom