Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Theres this chick at my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
She invited me to her house this weekend.

I made up an excuse not to go.

She is getting real frisky with me.

:confused:

lol, good call, if you do indulge yourself DO NOT do it at her house, if her husband caught you in his bed who the hell knows what he'd do, you probably know that already though

I'm a nice, easygoing guy, usually soft-spoken and laid-back - but I have a very evil streak in me. When I've had it, I've had it, and I feel sorry for whomever is going to take what I have to dish out.

If someone had sex with my wife knowing that she was married, I would completely lose my mind - go off the deep end. I'd use my taser on the guy, cuff and stuff 'em, and he'd wake up in an old abandoned house right outside of town that's littered with satanic cult paintings on the wall and various blood splotches all over everything. I'd tie him up, and using an exact-o knife, I'd start at the very tip of his dick and slowly slice off a millimeter at a time, pouring iodine on it after each small cut. I'd shove a hot curling iron up his ass, bust all of his teeth out, put a soldering iron through each of his eyes, cut his tongue out, and chop his hands and feet off with a machete. Then I'd drag him behind my truck for about 30 miles and leave him for the vultures.... Have a nice day!
:angel:

If a man had sex with my (future) wife, I'd fucking kill my wife!!! Not the guy! (well maybe him too just for good measure)

I agree with Frackal, I prob wouldn't literally kill her, but she wouldn't get away with it unscathed and Id make her life a living hell, if the guy knew she was married Id fuck him up, if he didn't know, Id let him be

Finally, voices of reason! I was wondering if anyone had any sense. If your wife or girlfriend cheats on you then you beat the shit out of her not the guy. It isn't like it's his job to remain faithful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom