Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Girl is one hot bitch

winny fan said:

i have no idea what you just said, about the steel thing, i will try and answer what i comprehended.

as far as i know, you say you are the daughter of the anvil.

LMAO.. when you said anvil... my interpretation was that since anvil means steel and "man of steel" is superman's nickname i thought you meant him LOL oh yea... my daddy lol he is huge :D

Neil Downbich/Gabe Asher said:
LISTEN UP:

Since Super Girl is so hot, then how was she in bed?

Yeah. That's what I thought. You can't fuck a piece a paper. This is retarded. Now, let's talk about REAL women, like this one:

248494.gif

hey baby.. i am as REAL as they cum!!!

Neil Downbich/Gabe Asher said:
No, those pics won't do. She was fully clothed in them.
supergirl, you're supposed to be trash. Now, act the part.

no silly that is catwoman you are thinking of... stop confusing the two of us... she likes trash and bites and i fly above the sky and wear a cape... get it right..

:vanp:

KAYNE said:
I HAVE ONE OF HER SITTING ON A DUCATI TOPLESS!!!

KAYNE

that was our secret.. guess i won't tell them it was your old ducati either and then what we did while on the ducati hmmmm xoxo

winny fan said:

sweet. i have one of her taking a shit, completely nude. she was nice enough to accomadate my scat fetish. now i want one of her squatting and taking a piss. she keeps telling me shes gonna send one, but i think shes just being a tease.

super duper, please send the pic or pics. i can only jerk off to the same pic so many times. i need some variety.
my virgin ears!!!

Top Bottom