Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

super skinny sarms?

you need to start eating better you're only 145 lb and you're that tall doesn't make any sense

you are very lean, your body fat must be low. use s23 and YK11. both for bulking

it sounds like you need help with eating more, judging by your extremely low weight... here is a stack that would help you with that as well as putting on more size but you MUST address your diet first... these, nor any other PED are magic or going to work without you putting in the effort...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!

Was wondering if sarms were still okay For those of us who are super skinny since everyone who uses them seems to be skinny already
I’m 6 foot 2 inches 145 pounds and very lean
if I was to go on sarms would I get even skinnier than that or would I be okay?
you need to get your diet right

It's funny that nobody wants to here this. They think just taking drugs will fix all the problems. Nobody wants to put in the real work.
What can u do without the food lol ? Sleep and food 2 most important parts and many lack both

Top Bottom