Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

small penis because you workout and drive a fancy sports car

Rveryone conpensates for something.

People judge because they have nothing better to do and some people just get off on it.

Personally, I get off stating the obvious, which of course only becomes problematic when the idea of what's obvious isn't shared.

velvett said:
Personally, I get off stating the obvious, which of course only becomes problematic when the idea of what's obvious isn't shared.

ooooo I'd love to sit down and have coffee with you...........and maybe some greens if you're down, but definitely coffee!!! very deep!! :qt:

velvett said:
People judge because they have nothing better to do and some people just get off on it.

what good is a world full of whackjobs if you can't make fun of them?

I know what you mean, I have never had anyone say this to my face, but if looks could talk....... I just brush it off, and chalk it up to people trying to defend thier inadequacy. I dress well, I have nice toys, I am a amateur boby builder, I am good looking, I have a beautiful wife, and I am not gay. Deal with it.lol If you want what I have then work hard, and never give up. Otherwise all the dirty looks are just fuel for next workout.lol

Actually, the ones in my opinion that I feel are over compensating are the ones with those giant 4x4 trucks especially the diesel ones with those annoying huge stacks on them. I know I am acting a little hipocritical, but Im just being honest. LOL

I got 2 big trucks.... Definitely compensating lol. My wife has a bigger truck than me, im fucked.

My dad has like 9 sports cars and has never felt the need to ask this question to anyone. For one it has to do with class. Two it has to do with modesty. Three it has ti do with maturity. If you're lacking in one of these areas people pick up on it and question your character. I see plenty of douche bags driving sports cars, looking for attention, etc. Personally even if I had 500 million would never purchase a sports car because I don't need one. Also did someone say something to you that offended you having to do with your grooming and sports car. If one or two people said something then its not everybody its one or two people. If you're assuming that people think this about you then you're very eccentric and most likely a full blown douche bag which in that case...no hope

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Oh yea and whoever says they dont judge probably judges the most and is a hugggggeeee liar lol..you don't have to be vocal to judge

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

It is pure jealousy and only perpetuated by those that are not doing well with the ladies or with the bank account. I also notice a huge difference in the reaction I get when I am out driving alone vs when my girl is in the car as well. I guess it ruins their penis argument when they see who I'm with. Either way ignore them they are useless. I have never gotten negativity from people that actually have more than me and those are the people I want to associate with not the haters.

Top Bottom