Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES---how many guys have YOU slept with?

Ladies---how many guys have you slept with... serious question

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 3-5

• 6-10

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 16-20

• 21-30

• over 30

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Blondie Girl said:
I would never EVER tell anyone, boyfriend, best friend ANYONE how many people I've slept with, sleeping with, and whatever you want to call it.

"Relationship Habits" don't tell you anything. A woman who had a number of short-term affairs may just have been looking for you; a person who had a long-term parter may be ready to party. And how would knowing precisly how many partners a girlfriend had help the guy when he asks?

I agree. :) I think my wife fucked 50 guys before she found me. :) and we have been married for 7 years.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Women with 300+ partners are ideal.

With these women, penetration with a small log is not uncommon, and lends great fun to an otherwise skanky whore.

You could even shove a large pipe bomb up there and see how far you could make her remains fly.

You are most definitly one crazy fuck! FAF!

I don't think your gonna get to many open replies to this question.Alot of women lie about this number.women are 4 times as horny as men,twice as vorasious and more likely to get what they want many times over before a man does.

If your a man and your a 10 on the 1-10 you still have to work at it.Where as a woman thats a ten is always going to have men chasing after in droves.Begging,pleading fighting over her.

I spend alot of time with women these days and I'll give you the rundown on what they talk about.Mind you alot of these women have bachelors and masters degrees and have different levels of attractiveness but the results are always the same.

Hair,nails,makeup,breast size,ass,whos in shape,children,husbands or lack thereof.whos getting laid and who wants to.who isn't.they ALL want to get married despite what they say.Many of em talk about finding a money man.Someone to take care of them and make the real money in the relationship while they go out and volunteer thier time.Work a part time waitressing job or just plain stay home and be lil miss housewife.

They are illogical and run on nearly pure emotion.They all flirt,the whores the good girls all of them.all crave attention.They fish for compliments.they gawk and make coments about other men and other women.I've seen time and time again the woman that thinks shes the hottest creature to walk the earth.Most of those are the snotiest,most insecure,money grubbing creatures to grace the face of the earth.

I look at no woman as better then me or beyond my grasp.I have no League.noone should see someone else as out of thier league.What kinda bullshit is that?

anyway I rant and rave.Women will do what they want no question.I don't use the word whore anymore.I've witnessed the good girl.Loyal to her husband go wild after a divorce and sleep with 3-5 men a week.New men,men of previous past relationships.No holds barred.I've come across the supossed neglected lonely housewife thats out tricking behind her mans back.The biggest key to getting laid is proximity.A woman will much more likely sleep with a man she sees at work on a regular basis then a stranger in a bar.

What constitutes a whore?is everything human whorish?

The problem is, if your looking to settle down with someone and they haven't had many partners, then it seems like they're going to do a lot of wondering about what they missed, I'd rather my woman have some experience and be able to make an "educated" decision that she is happy with me

powerlifter450----"I don't think your gonna get to many open replies to this question.Alot of women lie about this number.women are 4 times as horny as men,twice as vorasious and more likely to get what they want many times over before a man does."

Man, that was funny----so we are 4 times as horny? Where did you get that number---just figured it sounded good?

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Who is running this country cowboy? oh, but women get what they want many times over before a man? wow---suddenly I hear "rocken the suburbs" by mister bens fold.......damn

"my white boy pain"

Please..........

Here's a good rule of thumb for the guys:

Everyone has one guy friend who has fucked so many girls he can't even count them. He's the one who would go home with even the ugliest girls if the night got late and it didn't look like he was going to get any, the one you called a male whore. Ask him to estimate the number of girls he's slept with in his lifetime. If your girl comes within five of that number, then she is a slut. Period. I don't care about love, relationships, blah, blah, blah, SHE IS A SLUT.

If that guy is you, then you know she's a slut.

Top Bottom