Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is sex? Could you live without?

Forge said:
LOL, thats the exact mentality I was talking about earlier. "Its either that you live in the wrong town or you look like a freak." Any man who goes without sex for any length of time MUST have serious problems, right? :rolleyes:

Let me ask you this, what do you do for fun when you aren't in a serious relationship? Do you go bar hopping and clubbing every night looking for loose women, or do you spend your time on other activities? Or do you just relax and enjoy life on your own, without having to schedule your time around anyone else's life?

My guess is that most men who go long periods without sex have other interests that occupy their time. Masturbation and long showers can go a long way my friend...

Look bud, a couple of things.

I am in a serious relationship but i manage to have casual sex very often on the side. Let me try to explain. Ladies see my girlfriend and she is the hottest, sweetest girl ever. For some reason they are interested in me because i am in a relationship. I don't ever go to clubs, i hardly ever go to bars only with my buddies, but these chicks somehow find my number or email from some other chick i slept with last month. Sometimes its too much to bang the girl i should be banging. ;).

And chicks in the gym, IMO nomatter how you look they just love you for being in the gym. I have to ignore them sometimes. If you were confident you could totally flirt and get a date. I am trying not to sound like a hotshot, but from what i see, some guys are just punishing themselves.

Also, if you were really hungry and needed food to survive and thrive, would you not eat what is available to you in variation and different flavours? (food!) All you got to do is reach and eat. It tastes good and everyone likes it. I totally understand what you mean but it would be valid a good hundred years ago when pre-marital sex was considered a "sin". All I am saying is bros here on this board are too good not to have sex for months. Some of them are virgins and 23(lol). Its ridiculous.

And i am in college so don't blame. :evil:

Subzeero said:
Look bud, a couple of things.

I am in a serious relationship but i manage to have casual sex very often on the side. Let me try to explain. Ladies see my girlfriend and she is the hottest, sweetest girl ever. For some reason they are interested in me because i am in a relationship. I don't ever go to clubs, i hardly ever go to bars only with my buddies, but these chicks somehow find my number or email from some other chick i slept with last month. Sometimes its too much to bang the girl i should be banging. ;).

And chicks in the gym, IMO nomatter how you look they just love you for being in the gym. I have to ignore them sometimes. If you were confident you could totally flirt and get a date. I am trying not to sound like a hotshot, but from what i see, some guys are just punishing themselves.

Also, if you were really hungry and needed food to survive and thrive, would you not eat what is available to you in variation and different flavours? (food!) All you got to do is reach and eat. It tastes good and everyone likes it. I totally understand what you mean but it would be valid a good hundred years ago when pre-marital sex was considered a "sin". All I am saying is bros here on this board are too good not to have sex for months. Some of them are virgins and 23(lol). Its ridiculous.

And i am in college so don't blame. :evil:

(*@*)<~~~pig

How long could you go without it(or be willing to)? We all can go without it but why would you? It seems to me that it would be some form of psych. problem or something to deprive oneself of sex.

Top Bottom