Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I seduce Canadian Cutie ?

You know what is told about men , they dont think with their head :) we can skip it .Most of the guy ( and girls ) here dont have it ;)
I just checked your galery , very nice , ... do you have a cross tattoed on your lower back ?

Yes i do have a cross on my back and i have a flower on my shoulder blade..
:rose:
naval peirced..

luciano said:
You know what is told about men , they dont think with their head :) we can skip it .
I just checked your galery , very nice , but ... do you have a cross tattoed on your lower back ?

( speaking generally ) I dont know if i could :) just killed my fav position :)
Or you want to make a selection between religious and non religious men ?
Fact is will know when i will experience that with somebody ...
Im known in the gym , never begin a set without puting the cross sign on me and it really helps.

Alot of people put useless tihngs on thier bodies.. i actually designed the cross myself..

My tatoos r in places where only those i want to see.. see them.. i work in a very corproate environment.. so .. have to be that way :verygood:

luciano said:
( speaking generally ) I dont know if i could :) just killed my fav position :)
Or you want to make a selection between religious and non religious men ?
Fact is will know when i will experience that with somebody ...
Im known in the gym , never begin a set without puting the cross sign on me and it really helps.

I see ...
Honestly the cross is the only sign i wanted to put on me , but i was thinking at the chest ,& still reflecting ..., also a personal design , maybe a greek one with equal segments ...

luciano said:
I see ...
Honestly the cross is the only sign i wanted to put on me , but i was thinking at the chest ,& still reflecting ..., also a personal design , maybe a greek one with equal segments ...

arnt tatoos against the beliefs of Christians? last I heard it was a sin.

We have gone so far away from the old time Christian beliefs..

I'm catholic.. and although i try to be as goos as i can be.. there is no such thing as an angel on earth

Yes times change , there r things that passed and things that will remain over the centuries .
If there were angels on the earth there wouldnt be a cross on it.
btw , im orthodox , very small diference from catolics ( wich i know pretty well living in a catolic area )

JerseyArt said:
Damn Yasmina, don't be putting ideas in the kids head

I'm a lover, not a fighter

It's only natural the CC would pick me, the dominant male.

I'm good like that

haha, I knew the competition would rise its long snail eye to look incospicuous from amongst the dead leaves and claim his pray

snails leave a shiny mark whereever they go and that could be your dominant marking on your territory , so I wouldn't worry too much b/c there is a lot of it around and noone will touch CC

Yasmina said:
haha, I knew the competition would rise its long snail eye to look incospicuous from amongst the dead leaves and claim his pray

snails leave a shiny mark whereever they go and that could be your dominant marking on your territory , so I wouldn't worry too much b/c there is a lot of it around and noone will touch CC

I asked her to take a shower afterwards, but sahe was tired :worried:

Don't blame me for her poor hygiene

Top Bottom