Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I seduce Canadian Cutie ?

JerseyArt said:

lol

Alright , now for those guys who want to seduce CC your tough competition has arrived and so you have to go through brother JA here above ^^^^ before you can reach your prize.

Good luck Y'all.

hmmm I don't think I will see a winner here any time soon :coffee: :rolleyes: ;)

CanadianCutie said:
Shower.. wouldnt even work for u..

wear some deodorant hunny bunch

That was my deoderant :worried:

Was that why you had so much trouble breathing?

I thought you were just havign a good time :verygood:

CanadianCutie said:
We have gone so far away from the old time Christian beliefs..

I'm catholic.. and although i try to be as goos as i can be.. there is no such thing as an angel on earth

You should follow the older beliefs and teachings, the Catholic religion isnt like a Condo board meeting and change things whenever you feel like it. The Vatican has set clear guidelines on tatoos, if you want to be a real Catholic then I suggest you get them removed asap and put some damn clothes on.

Just kidding, take them all off!! ;)

shes a good catolic , i remember she said her life is only : work + gym + elitefitness , very wise girl.

luciano said:
shes a good catolic , i remember she said her life is only : work + gym + elitefitness , very wise girl.

this doesnt make her a good catholic. now im not saying shes a bad catholic cause she seems like a cool chick, but religion has nothing to do with work, gym, and EF. Religion is about morals and values and most importantly God. Ive never read anywhere in the Bible where it says to come on elitefitness and go to the gym!

this is a personal thing of her and we cant judge it , she said she tries to b and we should believe her.I only can see facts and generally job , gym , a BB site r good stuff.

luciano said:
this is a personal thing of her and we cant judge it , she said she tries to b and we should believe her.I only can see facts and generally job , gym , a BB site r good stuff.

correct. but religion is a lot deeper than that.

haha all hell broke lose..

MAN...
Modern society.. we have to adapt.. or be eaten.. We can't take bible word for word etc..

I agree with Jacked

JustJacked said:
this doesnt make her a good catholic. now im not saying shes a bad catholic cause she seems like a cool chick, but religion has nothing to do with work, gym, and EF. Religion is about morals and values and most importantly God. Ive never read anywhere in the Bible where it says to come on elitefitness and go to the gym!

The bible was written hundreds of years ago when EF did not exist. We have evolved and people should come to grips with reality. In those day we did not travel by car now we do, does it mean we chould stop using the car coz its a sin? I think not!

Top Bottom