Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried this?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
The K&Y His+Hers lube that comes in like test tubes? comments? Im thinking of buying one for when my husband gets here...

Hi, I have actually tried this stuff. It was definitely interesting. Was very warm. Strangely, it almost made it feel tighter.

At first, the woman I was with said it felt strange. But she did end up having a great orgasm.

Tried it my gf didn't like it as it burned/irritated her which really blew for me. Might want to try some alone so you don't ruin the moment...

Tried it my gf didn't like it as it burned/irritated her which really blew for me. Might want to try some alone so you don't ruin the moment...
There are soooo many chemicals in most personal lubricants, and it's stuff that, frankly, a lot of people aren't necessarily tolerant of (propylene glycol is my personal favorite, a lot of people are intolerant of it, but don't know they can't tolerate it because it's so pervasive). Read the labels on lubes, talk about stuff you definitely don't want near your bits and pieces *shudders*

Top Bottom