Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever had a blow job froma chick with her tongue pierced?

no big buck just likes women and we thank him for being on this earth. I love men in uniform!!

Why does having a tongue ring make a difference? Men don't care as long as they're getting blow jobs.

They suck. I was with a couple of girls with those tongue rings and they were concentrating so much on using the things that it wasn't pleasurable at all
IMO they're beat:eek:

they are great, feels awesome. EXCEPT one chick had this thing that was on the end of it the barbell, that when she flicked her tongue it made me want her to suck my dick, so when she did i discovered the hard way that the damn thing had spikes on it. She thought i was cumming, but I was damn near CRYING. so make sure she doesnt use some crazy lawn dart or something in her tongue.

mental mike

It was cool but I have had way better BJ's from women with out tongue rings. At the time me and the girl I was dating had pierced tongues and it was fun, I did a lot of E back then so my life was kind of a blur. That slut left me for a chick we were supposed to have a three some with.

Here's a good story for ya'll. My friend was hookin up with this supa freak chick that was into all kinds of off the wall shit hand cuffs, wax, dildos, ect, ect, ect. And he claims this chick cut the underside of her pierced tongue so that it was longer much longer and when she sucked his dick she would start nawing on his balls and slip her pierced tongue in his ass hole. She would jerk him off at the same time. The reason they quit fucking is cause he nut all over her hair before she had to go to work one day.:p They were together for about 3 months.

Top Bottom