x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

any advice for the guys when they go down?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about any advice for the guys when they go down? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: hey ladies, this is in response to jennifer BFL chick's thread. it's time to tell us how you like it. what techniques work the best to make you boil? what turns you off? tell us all. we're waiting and willing to learn!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gym, car, working, mountains, computer, bed.
    I just love it when women complain about men. Makes me horny...guess that is why I am so horny. About 1/2 the women are not skilled at fellatio and the dick is pretty easy to find.

Pro Bodybuilder Slice of Peach2's Avatar
    Yes, the dick is easy to find, but every guy like his sucked different, right? How is a girl to know?

All Natural

cooter scooch! lmao!!!!!

i've never heard the term cooter scooch before. i always compared it to driving a remote controlled car! it's really fun when you learn how to steer!

oh, and about the falatio thing. guys take charge of that situation. if she's not doing it right then he'll start ramming it down the back of her throat while holding onto her head. don't say you've never done it guys. my tip to the ladies on that is, while you're sucking away and you've got him deep in your mouth, just think of french kissing and start moving that tongue around. i know that always works for me. oh, a little more actual sucking. by just sliding up and down you tend get the teeth a rubbin. and we all know that ain't good.

Talking

- you are a riot!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the chick, but I usually have to take a walkman down there with me to help kill time. With ungroomed chicks, I like to keep an assortment of landscaping tools available to help me locate the final destination.....sometimes a pith helmut & goggles are necessary.

With fat chicks, a snorkel or some type of breathing apparatus is imperative as air supply can be extremely limited. A hydraulic lift can come in handy as well with the rotund, particularly if you find yourself trapped or are considering rolling that beast on her stomach.

Originally posted by HamHock
    Depends on the chick, but I usually have to take a walkman down there with me to help kill time. With ungroomed chicks, I like to keep an assortment of landscaping tools available to help me locate the final destination.....sometimes a pith helmut & goggles are necessary.

With fat chicks, a snorkel or some type of breathing apparatus is imperative as air supply can be extremely limited. A hydraulic lift can come in handy as well with the rotund, particularly if you find yourself trapped or are considering rolling that beast on her stomach.
    LMFAO - thanks for the great abs workout ham!! you're a riot. I know i'm gonna be smirkin next time i go clam diggin...

BM,
    You cant sweet talk me- I'm onto your plan.......I bet that after world domination you'll be genetically engineering men to have 12 inch, all singing, all dancing tongues. And no doubt you'll make em all be 240lb and 6'4" with a 34 inch waist (personally I think anybody looking like that needs to do some heavy squatting....but thats prob just me )

Originally posted by

Dutch - you KNOW I LOVE YOU!
    Slice of Peach2,
    Are you trying to say that all women aren't different?? Any man would disagree with you......else we'd pass down instruction manuals to successive male generations. At least you can easily find what you are looking for......so you only have to figure out what to do. We have to find it and figure out what to do.....thats more than most male brains can handle.

Frackal
    Sounds like Ranger can really munch box eh?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Just to add my 2 cents.

I lick and finger...also, I spread the lips open to find the CLIT and lick it like I am trying to keep it from falling off. This whole time I am penitrating deep with my fingers. Also, I try and find the soft patch of skin just inside the VAG and I first wiggle my finger slow then fast then slow...I try and find her right speed. I have not had a complaint yet, but I have ahd some of my hair pulled out...is that a good thing...HAHAHAHA!

My only complaint is do not ask us to munch after you have been drinking all night...you probably take about 10 bathroom trips....GROSS.

Pro Bodybuilder Slice of Peach2's Avatar
    Originally posted by Imnotdutch
    BM,
    Slice of Peach2,
    Are you trying to say that all women aren't different?? Any man would disagree with you......else we'd pass down instruction manuals to successive male generations. At least you can easily find what you are looking for......so you only have to figure out what to do. We have to find it and figure out what to do.....thats more than most male brains can handle.
    I don't think I said that.