Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions: 1. Do you ladies LIKE giving head, and 2...

Sometimes we start off "making love" or some sissy shit, but after a couple of O's, she wants fucked.

Guys, wait til she is just about to come and call her dirty names, like slut, and bitch, man, the contrations are awesome!!!!

My motto is "Leave 'em in a pile of sweat and come, or your jobs not done"!!!

My ex never really went down on me and even though I offered felatio after awhile I stopped because he never even tried to seem to enjoy going down on me. It gave me quite a complex. I thought that I smelled or tasted bad. I was 34 y/o the first time a man went down on me properly... since then I would reciprocate.

I have only really gone down on like 5 men. But by the few I have been told my skillz are mad. I never really gave it much thought about whether I liked it or not, I knew that this pleased men so I wanted to please my lover.

With my man though I really REALLY love to do it for him because he goes down on me literally for hours.... Another thing that REALLY turns me on is to kiss him after he has been down on me because I LUV the taste of my own pussy. I mean he told me that it was sweet (I have been told this by every man since my exhusband - he never said jackshit) and the first time I tasted me on him I was like, "SHIT! HE IS RIGHT! MY PUSSY DOESTASTE LIKE APPLE JUICE!" hehehehehhee

As for sex. I don't like rough sex - no slapping or hitting.... the only time I have ever liked anything remotely rough was this weekend. I was using my damned vibrator too much (missing my guy) and I was pretty drunk and high LOL so I felt a bit numb. I mean the sex was awesome as always but I was on the verge of an orgasm the whole time... just couldn't quite get there... and this is xtremely rare for me! OH MY GOD DID I WANT IT ROUGH! LOL But it didn't hurt me, actually felt good.

As a rule of thumb though... I do NOT like anything remotely hard or rough. I never have. I can fuck as the day is long, but I get off when things slow down.... LOL

Its been my experience that most women lke hit hard and a little rough most of the time, but most seem to like alot of foreplay leading up to it. So soft and gentle up front to turn her on, but once you do start fucking, go deep, hard and fast.

However, on occasion though, all seem to like slow and and gentle, but far less often.

...and yes before someone chimes in we know there are exceptoins to every rule when it comes to anything involving people.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Its been my experience that most women lke hit hard and a little rough most of the time, but most seem to like alot of foreplay leading up to it. So soft and gentle up front to turn her on, but once you do start fucking, go deep, hard and fast.

However, on occasion though, all seem to like slow and and gentle, but far less often.

...and yes before someone chimes in we know there are exceptoins to every rule when it comes to anything involving people.

Bro, fuck all that drama!!!

I'm just hoping you escape that menage-a-trois with your anus intact and a sense of fullfillment.

I think you're making a huge mistake.

:chomp:

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Yes. In fact I love having his cock in my mouth.

It depends. Lately, more often than not, I want it hard and fast and really rough. Other times I like it slow and gentle.

If I'm really excited or really drunk then I want it extremely hard and fast and I like him to hold me down and pretend like he's raping me. Or I like him to pull my legs up by my ears and do me hard. Sometimes I like to ride him hard and fast until he begs me to stop for a minute so that he doesn't cum.

I'm in a long distance relationship. We go about 23 days without seeing one another. Then we see each other for several months. Then 23 days without, etc... The first few days we are with each other again I like it gentle and slow.
Holy...Good lord!

Top Bottom