Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey vs. rice protein

polarpixie

I tried to search for answers but couldn't find any answers. Will someone please be kind enough to explain to me the differences and the benefits of whey protein vs. rice protein? My guess is that the body metabolizes it differently, but can someone tell me how?

thanx!

I'm gunna guess you mean Whey Protein Isolate?

The ideal source of whey protein for weight training athletes. Users reported no experience with digestive problems such as gas, bloating, and diaherra, as commonly associated with whey concentrate. Reported higher lean muscle gains with whey isolate over concentrate due to it's higher P.E.R. value. Which means, more weight is gained from every gram of whey isolate taken. Although twice as expensive as whey concentrate, the benefits out weigh the price. If one wants protein and not fat and carbs, then choose whey isolate. Mostly consumed by recreational bodybuilders and amateur athletes. Great for bodybuilders who are lactose intolerant.

Rice Protein
Rice Protein concentrate makes a good alternative away from animal proteins. i.e. whey, casein, milk, beef..etc..Use the rice protein concentrate after training or during mass and/or bulking phases. Rice has a relatively high glutamine and alanine content which would make this a great protein for cellular hydration (protein synthesis increased) and nitrogen transporter. Alanine is actually the main carrier of nitrogen to the muscle. Combine the rice protein concentrate with creatine...great combination...Why? high glycemic carbs, glutamine alanine, bingo faster more absorption creatine..!

naturally anabolic said:
Welcome hun! :kiss: :friends: how come your not on AIM?
I'm rarely on there NA...besides, I've gotta get myself to the movies now, I'm running late!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOPs.

Top Bottom