Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Retention

Last night after training (kickboxing) i had a shower and looked in the mirror and holy shite i had a ripped 6 pack, I was so happy then this morning after my shower it didnt looks so cut. I was thinking ok sure at that point last night i had just worked out and my muscles were more "pumped" so i did some crunches and still no better like last night so i thought to myself, could it be that i had dehydrated myself after training last night and today i had water around my abs? Can that happen?
If it could be water retention, what's the best way of getting rid of it?
Naturally first then supplements as a last resort.
I'm takeing a YACE stack which claims to help with water retention anway. I only use natural raw sea salt when cooking and even then it's not much, i heard that's better than table salt which is just mainly chemicals

not eating carbs will get rid of a lot of water

drink a lot of water
water w/lemon
dandelion root supposedly works
black coffee
ECA
cutting back on salt

generally though, you won't put on a bunch of water overnight....

I find sometimes the day after an ab workout, like any other muscle, they tend to swell a bit. could that be what you are seeing?

dandelion root??

what... so can I go out on my lawn and pull up the dandelions, then just eat the roots?

Do you have a window in your bathroom? As lame as it sounds lighting plays a huge role in how you look in the mirror. I always look leaner at night when the sun is down because the extra light coming from the window shines on me and drowns out the definition. At night the only light is coming from above the mirror and it casts more shadow, which of course makes the ab outlines show up more.

Also most people tend to look flat in the morning since glycogen levels are lower. Try again at night after eating some carbs during the day.

These three things that have already been mentioned will get you by far the best results in decreasing water retention:

Cutting out carbs completely for 3 days- each gram of carbs holds 4 grams of water. Burn off those carbs that you have stored in your body and see what happens....keep a washroom nearby because you will have to go about every 10 min :mix:

Cutting back on salts/sodium is another huge one.

While you do both of these make sure you drink up on water, this will flood the excess water that has been stored in your body as well as the salt in ur excretion. 2-3 days and you will be like :confused: what the fuck happened to those 5 pounds i had the other day?

Top Bottom