Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting cutting diet - need help with plan & specifics

Devils*Angel

i decided that i'm going to start my cutting diet this week, but i need some help. i'm 5'5", 130 lbs. and i want to lose about 10 lbs. i'm wondering what's the best way to go about this, so that i can lose the 10 lbs in a month or less. should i just restrict my calories, go on a low carb diet, or what? also, i'm debating whether or not to throw in an e/c stack. i've used one before, but am not sure if i should use one this time - would it be beneficial or should the weight come off just as quickly without one? if someone could give me some advice on what type of diet plan to use, i'd really appreciate it. thanks guys.

Devils*Angel said:
i decided that i'm going to start my cutting diet this week, but i need some help. i'm 5'5", 130 lbs. and i want to lose about 10 lbs. i'm wondering what's the best way to go about this, so that i can lose the 10 lbs in a month or less. should i just restrict my calories, go on a low carb diet, or what? also, i'm debating whether or not to throw in an e/c stack. i've used one before, but am not sure if i should use one this time - would it be beneficial or should the weight come off just as quickly without one? if someone could give me some advice on what type of diet plan to use, i'd really appreciate it. thanks guys.

It's impossible to naturally lose 10lbs. of fat in 1month. But, you can lose 10-15lbs. of weight, 10lbs. being water 2-5 being fat, if you go on a cal restricted CKD. Read my CKD MANUAL, it's a STICKY On the DIET DISCUSSION board (here - - on top).

Mr.X

Re: Re: Starting cutting diet - need help with plan & specifics

Mr.X said:

It's impossible to naturally lose 10lbs. of fat in 1month. But, you can lose 10-15lbs. of weight, 10lbs. being water 2-5 being fat, if you go on a cal restricted CKD. Read my CKD MANUAL, it's a STICKY On the DIET DISCUSSION board (here - - on top).

Mr.X

thanks mr. x, i'll be reading your manual as soon as i finish typing this. would losing that water weight make much of a difference in how a person looks at all?

Re: Re: Re: Starting cutting diet - need help with plan & specifics

Devils*Angel said:

thanks mr. x, i'll be reading your manual as soon as i finish typing this. would losing that water weight make much of a difference in how a person looks at all?

Yes, losing water weight would make a difference, it would tighten you up a bit of course.

Mr.X

slight problem....
when it comes to will power, i don't think i'll have trouble sticking to the ckd diet. the only thing is, i'm a student and i'm at school all day, and i think lunchtime is going to be my problem. i can't exactly bring steaks and fish and eggs to school for lunch, and i can't come home to make lunch either. what suggestions would you have for an easy meal that i could bring to school for lunch? i was thinking celery sticks and peanut butter or something, but i think after a week or two of having that for lunch every day i'll be pretty sick of it. any suggestions?

Devils*Angel said:
slight problem....
when it comes to will power, i don't think i'll have trouble sticking to the ckd diet. the only thing is, i'm a student and i'm at school all day, and i think lunchtime is going to be my problem. i can't exactly bring steaks and fish and eggs to school for lunch, and i can't come home to make lunch either. what suggestions would you have for an easy meal that i could bring to school for lunch? i was thinking celery sticks and peanut butter or something, but i think after a week or two of having that for lunch every day i'll be pretty sick of it. any suggestions?

you can't bring a plastic container w/ steak in it? why?

If you can't do the lunch at all, you might want to bring a protein shake w/ some flaxseed oil or peanut butter. You can try variations.

Mr.X

Hmm, yeah i think the protein shakes sounds good.

another question - i was thinking of also using r-ALA. now, i know if i'm doing a regular ckd i wouldn't be eating any carbs (with the exception of the incidental carbs in the eggs and meat and whatnot), and would be eating fat and protein. if using r-ALA, in which case i would consume a little bit more carbs, but nothing excessive of course, i still stay with the high fat and protein, right?

Devils*Angel said:
Hmm, yeah i think the protein shakes sounds good.

another question - i was thinking of also using r-ALA. now, i know if i'm doing a regular ckd i wouldn't be eating any carbs (with the exception of the incidental carbs in the eggs and meat and whatnot), and would be eating fat and protein. if using r-ALA, in which case i would consume a little bit more carbs, but nothing excessive of course, i still stay with the high fat and protein, right?

You can't use ALA while doing Ketosis (minus the carbup of course). For, the intake of carbs will usually be stored in the liver preventing ketone conversion. ALA is not magic, I would save it for the carb-up.

Mr.X

thanks!! okay, one more question (and thanks again for both ur knowledge AND your patience): given the fact that i don't work out *that* much - i don't body build or train extensively - do you tink it would be best to use a straight keto diet? or do oyu sitll recommend a ckd?

Devils*Angel said:
thanks!! okay, one more question (and thanks again for both ur knowledge AND your patience): given the fact that i don't work out *that* much - i don't body build or train extensively - do you tink it would be best to use a straight keto diet? or do oyu sitll recommend a ckd?

CKD is specifically target for an athlete, if you are not one, I would suggest sticking to a good old SKD no carb ups of course.

Mr.X

Top Bottom