Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on Day 37 of SuperStimulant (review)

bran987

Hey guys

Well I am on my 2nd bottle of SuperStim. I will give you a little idea of the stims I have regularly taken in the past.

Ripped Fuel
Hydroxycut
Xenadrine
Home made ECA stacks
Vivarin immediately upon alarm clock going off before hitting snooze button
The one that those guys who used to sell the YES stuff that you rub on your stomach fat... whatever their stim was called? Started with a T? I took a few bottles of that.
Coffee/Iced Tea/Diet Coke daily
Luckily I am not a drug addict, because I also took Adderall maybe 40 times during school and if I could have that feeling everyday I would. I love that stuff, I even considered faking Attention Deficit Disorder to get a prescription but like I said, luckily I am not a drug addict.

I need high doses of caffeine to feel it anymore, and I drink or pop it regularly during the day because I like it. So, it had to take quite a few of those suspiciously rave reviews of SuperStim before I ordered it.

Knowing how much caffeine I routinely ingest, Omega suggested I take 3 pills upon waking.

I'll try to not be dramatic because there have been so many dramatic reviews of supplements that I don't think they mean anything anymore, but I was FLYING.

There are a few things I would like to say:

1) I can genuinely say that nothing other than adderall or the first couple times I took ephedrine have even come close to this. I was a little disappointed when I saw caffeine as an ingredient in this because I was expecting same old same old, great another caffeine pill with a pretty bottle. But it feels totally different. I went a little nuts the first day, and took another dose of 2 in the afternoon because I felt so good. I haven't done that since because it definitely keeps you up, couldn't sleep. I was running around like a nutcase all day.

I was so skeptical I sent Omega and email asking him if this had some prescription pill in it, or worse.

He said it doesn't, and I tend to believe him because I don't feel like I have to take it everyday, I typically don't on the weekends and I don't have cravings or anything. I also don't take it if I have a hangover, it's like being EXTREMEMLY FOCUSED that I have a HORRIBLE HEADACHE, lol not fun.

After the first couple days the flying effect subsides to a great degree, but the effects of focus and energy don't, at least they haven't for me yet.

I really like taking 2 upon waking and then 1 more around 10:30am. For some reason that works well for me.

There are 84 pills in the bottle so that makes it last a month for me.

2) The worst side effect for me of all those stims above is that they almost immediately give me an upset stomach or diarrhea to the point where I don't like to leave home for 20 minutes after I take them, including adderall. This doesn't happen at all with SuperStim and I don't know why. I know that's disgusting but it's really great that doesn't happen with this stuff. I have no idea why.

3) It seriosuly kills hunger. I get pretty hungry during the day but it's the only stim that has ever really killed my hunger for the whole day. Makes it easier to eat healthy because I don't have cravings. If you are trying to gain mass it will be difficult on SuperStim because even though it gives you great energy for workouts or productivity on brain related tasks, it definitely would not be possible for me to eat 6 substantial meals/day on it. Luckily I am not trying to gain weight, so that's fine for me.

4) As much as I liked this stuff I wondered if this was the placebo effect, i.e. if I just read all the reviews on EF and so I was tricking myself. I was pretty sure this wasn't the case because I've been taking stims for so many years now, but here is what confirmed it for me.

My dad is a crazy man, he is 58 and still goes a million miles an hour each day. Some of you have seen his wife, who is 6 years younger than me she has trouble keeping up. He drinks a gallon of coffee at 5am, a gallon of vodka at night and gets back up at 5am to do it again. Nothing affects him.

He recently lost 50 pounds, and was in town visiting me. Anyway, he's taken all the weight loss stims too even though he doesn't workout, and claims none have ever had an effect on him and that none of them work.

I had a suspicion there was no way anyone could take 3 of these things and not feel it so I gave him 3 one morning. We then went to Starbuck's and he got his first cup of huge ass coffee like usual and we went to see one of the houses I'm remodeling.

By the time we had left the house, gotten the coffee, and make it over to the house we got out of the car and he says: "Brandon, those pills have me majorly whacked out! I mean I can REALLY FEEL THEM." It cracked me up.

He insisted on seeing the bottle when we got back so he could see what was in them, and I have to admit he looked up the website and was suspicious that there was something not over the counter in them too. My little brother HAS done drugs in the past and my dad's first reaction was "Do not telling your little brother about these, he will never sleep again."

Of course he was only feeling that way because it was Day 1, like I said you do become somewhat accustomed to it, but it absolutely has not lost it's effect on me 6 weeks later.

Anyway, I like SuperStim I think it's the best product I have bought in a long time and I'm not just saying that. I've never tried any of Omega's other products so I can't comment, but IMO this one is worth it. I have lost about 8 pounds in 6 weeks with no problem or wishing I could eat something I shouldn't. I don't feel the need to waste $10/day on sugar free red bulls like I used to either, so in a way it kinds of saves me money lol.

That's it!

Top Bottom