Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sample of my new diet

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
i am done cutting. i finished off at 4% acording to my hand held device (for what its worth). my mirror says im shredded.

any way here is what my diet will look like after i work my way back up to it over the next couple months.

6am whey shake
6:30 16 egg whites milk broccoli bananna cup of oats
7:30 mixed nuts berries
8:30 10oz chicken spinach apple sweat potato pepper onion
9:30 berries milk
10:30 8oz steak oats onions and peppers
11:30 whey shake made in skim milk with egg whites and oats
12: oo train then drink a big blast shake
get home from gym eat 16oz chicken white rice broccoli
sleap 4 hours
6pm eat 10oz chicken whole grains and spinach
7pm nuts and berries
8pm shake with eggs and oats
9pm nuts and berries
10pm fish sweat potato broccoli
11pm milk and berries
12pm 6oz chicken cup of oats broccoli
1pm 12 whole omega eggs mushrooms peppers onions
sleap 4 1/2 -5 hours
then start over again

also i drink a couple gallons of water, take varous enzymes, minnerals ect., thats the basics of my diet. there are other things involved here that make this work for me.

this is not a healthy diet but it will put the mass on. i wont stay on it long.

wow, GREAT results. What was your cutting diet like? how many g carbs did you eat a day and how many g protein?
well it varied. i went by how i felt. i kept my protein at 350-400g per day and carbs ranged from 200-400ed i guess in the beginning. some low activity days i felt good on energy so i went really low on carbs. im fealing pretty unhealthy and drugged now so im calling it quits on the cut. i was considering going lower but i hat the way i feal.

Crazy ! Joe your a fuckin beast brother, gotta take a pic to show us no homo. You eatin like this on or off ?

V

Crazy ! Joe your a fuckin beast brother, gotta take a pic to show us no homo. You eatin like this on or off ?

V

i have a front shot at about 6% but still holding a bit of water and a side shot at 4% again not to dry. ill get them in again. i dont like going to crazy with pics because i have some tattoos and with front shots even covered i worry. i put a front up at n2bm.

the diet will be on several compounds including test and gh.

Top Bottom