Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars as a cheat food...help me out guys!

I lost a little bit of muscle in my arms, legs and chest. I lost a lot of FAT off of my arms, legs and chest also. I have tweaked a few things so now, on my new diet, I will not be losing as much muscle, I will be retaining almost all of what I have now.

I would have to agree that one of the low carb bars would be a great snack, probably the best thing you could eat...just take the calories into account in your daily total.

My 2 cents.....Protein bars are good for cheat meals...IF your very low carbs. Glycerine, sugar alcohols, polydextrose, are on most bars not included in the carb count. SO your usually getting alot more carbs than you think. Cutting I go very low carbs, so I'd use a protein bar as a cheat meal.

Help AnabolicAgent with his cutting diet

I am doing a Eq/winny/t.prop/T3 cycle. What would be the best diet to go with this that will help me lose fat and gain lean muscle. Should I go low carb?

I am:
21years
185lbs
5'11"

AA

some good bars to try that wont hinder your losses/gains.... lo carb 2 bars by biochem/country life

designer protein bars, choco-LATS are good.

pure proteins new smores bar is good too.

Top Bottom