Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-contest cycle. Please comment.

MaxIntense

Contest is 12wks away and I will start on this cycle in a couple of days. Check it out...

Primo 300mg wk1-12
Test Prop 100mg eod wk1-12
Dbol 40mg ed wk1-4
Winny 50mg eod wk5-8, ed wk9-12
Halo 30mg ed wk9-12
GH 4iu 5on2off wk1-12
T3 2wks on 2wks off
Clen and eca alternating every 2weeks

Should I add eq as well?

I'd drop out the gh maybe two weeks to the show... holds too much water.

the clen isn't going to work for too long, so maybe keep it on a two day on, two day off for six week prior to your show instead...

I'll leave the rest of this up to the guys..

dg

I might dump the dbol altogether and up the prop slightly instead during the first 4 weeks. I wouldn't want the bloat pre-contest, but that's a personal opinion.

I'm not big on dieting with D-bol so I would leave that out if it were me.
The only other thing I didn't see on your list was tren. I'm 6 weeks out from a show and just added the tren in my mix. Gotta get hard!

I'd love to add tren but just couldn't find any. I know you can but the kit but too lazy to go through all the steps.

I think if I add enough arimidex in the first 4wks, I should be fine with the dbol.

leave off the d-bol and cut the oil base drugs out 2 weeks before
your show,and take halo's all the way thourgh and take fina instead of primo,yes add eq it will make you very vascular but remember it will also make you hungry. looks good and good luck.

I don't know why you would worry about having any of the oils in you like Primo/deca/EQ. i've ran some of those straight through a show and it never hurt me as I came in shredded. The test is iffy but normally the diuretics will take care of any of the retained water.

Top Bottom