Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Peanut M&M's a good protein source?

addickt

I hope so ..I have been eating the shit out of them lately...

They are enticing me with new colors... Pink, teal and purple...

Not fair....

Who picked these new colors though? Ryan?

:lmao:

I think all of the new colors suck. What ever happened to the light brown ones?? Why don't they make those anymore??

Yeah - they're good.

But they are no match for the yogurt darts you chug nightly down at the MANonasie Factory.

*drool.....* :p

I'm pretty sure there is plenty of protein in a bag....and fat...sugar.......chocolate.....mmmmm....chocolate.....

Easter kills me. Still have a shitload of candy around the house from Easter. On this bag of M&M's (w/o peanuts) it says I get a whole 2g of Pro per 1/4 cup and since there is 9 servings in this bag I will get 18 grams of protein!!!!!!!!!

I will also get 243 grams of sugar......cough cough

I like to put m&m's in the candy dish on my desk for a week or so and then switch to skittles. People don't really pay attention but damn they make great faces when they're expecting chocolate and get a fruity flavor. I'm mean like that....just like when I put decaf in the "regular" pots.

Taking them suppository form is excellent. I do it twice a day with water then I get some hot guys on a tren cycle to bukkae my face. It beats buying gear.

Top Bottom