Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with diet on this bulkcycle

MrRTTB

I'm doing 100mg winny ED and trying to put on mass. Well this is my second week bulking and even though I eat very clean, I put on wather and fat very fast around my stomach. My BW is 180lb, and I've always had problems with fat deposits around my lower abs and lower back. My diet looks like this right now, high protein about 350g per day. Carbs around 420g per day. and low fat, around 50g. I do morningwalks before breakfast to hold fat deposits down. I work out 4 times per week. For me as an easygainer, both in fat and in muscles. Do you think It would be better to increase fat, and lower carbs?m MAybe 350g protein, 80g fat and 350g carbs? Or even more fat???

You're carbs aren't too high. You may need more fat, however. If you're bulking you need the caloric energy. Carbs fuel intense training and at your weight anything less than 400g per day will not fill muscle glycogen stores. I think you may be mistaking water for fat. Winny won't make you hold water, but eating big will. If you have been on a lower calorie diet prior to this cycle then it is likely that the extra food consumption has caused you to retain some water. In two weeks time at your current caloric intake, 3500 cals per day, it would be nearly impossible to gain any noticable amount of fat unless you ahve a serious metabolic disorder. You are probably eating arounf maintnance calories for your weight, so don't worry about it. Just train hard and eat clean. It'll show in the end.

Top Bottom