Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with diet

talked to the doc

RX: continue current diet of 250-300 g protein and 250-300 g carbs per day for next week.

he said i should cycle carbs mildly after im better. He said on high carb days i could take in more protein, but dont go crazy like i was doin before. I dont really count my fats but i usually keep them low and now even lower since ive completely cut out beef for one week. Im not in constant pain now and when i wake up in the morning there is little stress on my kidney. I am urinating normally and drinking 2 galloons of water a day. As the day goes on i feel more stress on kidney but its A LOT better. Im still on Cipro for one more week.

I guess i should just add more evening cardio to deal with the carbs later in the day.

This has all happened right smack dab in the middle of my 75/100 tren/prop eod cycle. im 4.5 weeks in. Im dropping the tren in week 8 and runnin the prop two extra weeks.

im doin an hour of cardio in am on empty stomach. i got the BCAA incorporated. I feel like i could do more cardio and dont even feel tired after an hour at 135-145 bpm. guess thats the extra carbs.

I need to try to get something set up for next week. Current diet while recovering from kidney infection:

meal one: cup of oatmeal and scoop of whey
meal two: four whole eggs
meal three: cup of rice one chicken breast
meal four: 2 oz almonds 5 oz cottage cheese
post workout 30 g whey
meal five: cup and half rice and one chicken breast
meal six: tilapia or chicken or tuna and broccoli/spinach
meal seven: four egg whites
i use fruits like blueberries and apples and grapes very sparingly or around workout time

i can call the doc anytime

Top Bottom