Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making a tuna lover out of a tuna hater

Pink dissolved smelly tuna meat in smelly as old water. YUCK

Until I tried SOLID WHITE ALBACORE. Ppl, this is a completely different animal, it tastes like a real juicy chicken, combined with light mayo and you got a nice protein meal to stick your fork in.

Albacore is definitely tastier, but supposedly the mercury levels are significantly higher than chunk light tuna. Scared me away since I eat at least a can a day. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, try their "Tongol" chunk light tuna.... tastes amazingly like albacore and it's only $0.99/can.

Solid white albacore is the only way to go.

The chunk light shit is like tuna ass, brains, dick, and feet.

:D

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264.

~SC~ said:
Solid white albacore is the only way to go.

The chunk light shit is like tuna ass, brains, dick, and feet.

:D

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264.

LOL at ~SC~

I like the albacore also myself much better.....I fed my cats the rest of the chunk light I had left....all albacore for me!! Plus, I've had no reactions or symptoms of mercury poisoning from it at all....

chunk light tuna strike!!
Demonstration.gif

jenscats5 said:
LOL at ~SC~

I like the albacore also myself much better.....I fed my cats the rest of the chunk light I had left....all albacore for me!! Plus, I've had no reactions or symptoms of mercury poisoning from it at all....

chunk light tuna strike!!
Demonstration.gif

I think mercury poisoning is slow to develop and gradual... is this right or wrong guys?

>>I think mercury poisoning is slow to develop and gradual... is this right or wrong guys?>>

Yes. Mercury levels build up in your body slowly over time -- works the same way in fish. Apparently the albacore tuna that are used for canned tuna are larger, older fish (and thus have higher mercury levels) than the smaller and shorter-lived species that are used for the chunk light shit.

If someone has better info and can prove this wrong, let me know so I can start eating the albacore worry-free again!

SFLifter said:
>>I think mercury poisoning is slow to develop and gradual... is this right or wrong guys?>>

Yes. Mercury levels build up in your body slowly over time -- works the same way in fish. Apparently the albacore tuna that are used for canned tuna are larger, older fish (and thus have higher mercury levels) than the smaller and shorter-lived species that are used for the chunk light shit.

If someone has better info and can prove this wrong, let me know so I can start eating the albacore worry-free again!

I just want to know if everyone calls it 'shit' because of the taste, or because there is actually something about it that makes it less healthy that albacore

Top Bottom