Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love handles/spare tire despite a 2/4pack

flarestar

Ever since i took t3 my body has changed drastically for the better. I am back to looking how I looked in 2009 except i'm at 13.5% bf instead of 15.6. I'm slowly coming off it but i know for sure I will be going back. My question is: are love handles/spare tire a sign of something else that's wrong? possibly cortisol levels or something that can be fixed? I run 1.5-2 miles around the park now in hope of burning off this stubborn fat.

In may or june i will start another t3 cycle but this time with clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. t3 @ 50mcg the whole time.

Hi flarestar

Have you ever had a blood panel for testosterone and pituitary/testosterone related hormones?
Do you or have you cycled or used steroids/prohormones before?

As well as running and using Clen/T3 - which I don't really advise without a health check in advance - you really need to ensure your diet is orientated to losing fat. E.g. Low saturated fat food; lower than maintenance calorie intake; and plenty of veggies and foods from nutritious sources. If you don't do this as well as the cardio, your results are going to be limited.

I'd say, look at your diet and make the necessary changes, and increase your cardio output gradually and regularly. I'm sure this will bring good and much improved results over time (10-12 weeks).

Craig

I suffer from the same problem, storing fat in love handles even with a sixpack. Some nutrition guru i spoke to reckons that fat storage in those locations is a sign of poor carbohydrate management or your body's inability to manage sugar??

Dont know if anyone else has ever heard this before??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

You are not going to look like an awesome physical specimin by taking a pill.
You run a couple of miles, and your body pretty much looks like a guy who runs a couple of miles.
Running is not that great for the six pack. Its catabolic, and doesn't burn as many calories overall as a good resistance training program.

Improve your diet, get in the gym, and quit looking for magic pills.

I forgot to add I was diagnosed as having hypothyroidism so taking t3 isn't the worst thing I could do. Most doctors will not prescribe it, I am taking synthroid (t4) as prescribed along with the t3. the weight change was so drastic that I am convinced my body doesn't convert t4 to t3 properly. I just came off a Helladrol cycle and for whatever reason continued with the t3 and kept seeing the fat melt off so I kept going. 15% bf to 13.5% the fat on my face is gone and i look much better now, and even get compliments from the ladies at work. It's a trade off bc I lost some muscle mass. I am about to come off the t3 and focus on putting on mass again.

I suffer from the same problem, storing fat in love handles even with a sixpack. Some nutrition guru i spoke to reckons that fat storage in those locations is a sign of poor carbohydrate management or your body's inability to manage sugar??

Dont know if anyone else has ever heard this before??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

I believe it is from having low insulin resistance. I was told I was borderline diabetic so that may explain some things. I still wonder what can be done to overcome something like that.

yes i do lift. i work out 4x a week each session is followed by jogging 1-2 miles. I workout mon/thurs - Upperbody Tues - Legs Wed - Abs. I have lost a lot of mass so I probably don't look like I lift at all.

Top Bottom