Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't figure it out!

star9779

:confused: HELP!If anyone can help me I'd deeply appreciate the suggestions. I'm 21 yrs old and 5'1. I weigh about 115-118 lbs. periodically my stomache gets this swelling feeling like it's just gained a whole bunch of water weight. At this point it sticks out and feels bloated. Could it be sodium related? I eat fairly low fat foods and have a pretty small appetite. I run 20 min. a day...I do drink soda though and salty foods but I never thought that made you gain weight..I just thought it was unhealhy. Sometimes when the bloating occurs, I can't eat anything with out it feeling even worse. Is it my calorie intake? Like I said, i watch my fat intake only like 15 -20 grams a day on average, any suggestions? Is running doing anything for my tummy in this case?

Sounds like a mild food allergy or lactose intolarance. But, I could be wrong, it could just be high sodium intake. (Soda only has about 85mg sodium per 8oz. which is pretty low)
Remember, you need about 1200mg of sodium for proper body functions.

Mr.X :cool:

Thanks

Hey everyone!;)
Thanks for the advice. Here's what I eat on a norm basis.
Cereal (I was trying raisen Bran for the fiber but it has 350 mg of sodium and 45g carbs, 190 cal. I drink skim milk, at lunch I'll eat a pb&J sandwich the P.B. = 150g sodium 6carbs190 cal. baked lays chips= sod. 210g
cal. 120 carbs 22 for a snack: gold fish crackers=sod. 280 g cal 140 carb 19 dinner= veggie burgers 2 sod. 300 g cal 120 carb 7 (no bun) baked lays again
late night snack= 2 sugar free juice pops sod.10, carbs 7 cal 30

To drink: I must admit...I alternate from one soda, one glass of apple juice, milk and maybe another soda (at times) I guess I need to cut out the soda...I'm working on trying to drink water instead...will that really help?

Oh yes, water will help. When the body doesn't get enough water it will hold on to whatever it can. This is what causes the bloat, plus the high sodium intake didn't help either.

Try to drink a gallon of water a day. It's not that difficult, I drink 2.

Thanks for the tips...they worked!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank you for the tips. I started drinking 5-6 glasses of water a day and it totally helped, I feel cleansed! Plus, it seems like I have more energy. And the bran/fiber tip...yes, I did read somewhere that if your body is not used to that much fiber (Raisen Bran has 6 g) then, it will react by bloating...so I guess I don't need that much fiber, I think the trick was the water...maybe my body was too dehydrated or something. Anyway, thanks for the advice and support..It's working!;)

Top Bottom