Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

Malinois

Doc has been kicking around the idea of putting me on the HCG diet. Now before everyone gets all negative on me, I know dieting, clean diet, and cardio. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN EASY TICKET OR A FREE RIDE. I have lost 65 in 8 months. I'll be the first to tell you that it was not easy and I worked my ass off. I will continue to work my ass off, but I am stuck. I am down to 250 but am getting pretty lean for a guy my size. 6'3 and pretty thick naturaly. I still have a little extra around the middle.

My goal is 225 and would be happier that a pig in S#!t if I could get to 215. 215 would put me at about 10% or less. Like I said Im pretty muscular naturally.

I run about 10 miles a week and lift 3 days a week. 10 miles a week @ 250 is not real fun but like I said earlier, I work, and will continue to work my ass off. But enough of that.

Has anyone ever done the HCG diet? The whole 500 cal a day thing seems a little rough. Will I lose any muscle mass? Will I have the energy to continue to run or lift?

I want to be lean, but not at the cost of looking like a skeleton with skin.

Oh..I am also a HRT guy. Im on 200mg/wk Cyp and some anti-e. Doc has offered me the new rHGH pill that just came out or Anavar. Would either of these benefit me while on this HCG diet.

Any input would be awesome. Thanks guys, and gals.

Hey, first off sry no one responded earlier, EF's better than that :)

And good job so far! 65lbs in 8 months is fantastic!

Ok so you want to lose 25-35 lbs? Its all in your diet. Cardio will help too, but I would shorten it down to more sprints rather than long endurance. Look at this PIC

http://www.motorcitycrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/marathoner-vs-sprinter-men.JPG

500 calories is gonna make you lose muscle no doubt. What you should do is go look for a calculator online that says how many calories you should eat if you wanna weigh 215. Find that number, make 30-40% come from protein, and the rest from complex carbs and good unsaturated fats. If you wanna weigh 215, gotta eat like youre 215.

As far as the HCG diet, I havent read much about it but it might help a little. 500 calories will make youlose weight fast but also a lot of muscle. I would also run the anavar for 6-8 weeks that will help a lot too :)

Doc has been kicking around the idea of putting me on the HCG diet. Now before everyone gets all negative on me, I know dieting, clean diet, and cardio. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN EASY TICKET OR A FREE RIDE. I have lost 65 in 8 months. I'll be the first to tell you that it was not easy and I worked my ass off. I will continue to work my ass off, but I am stuck. I am down to 250 but am getting pretty lean for a guy my size. 6'3 and pretty thick naturaly. I still have a little extra around the middle.

My goal is 225 and would be happier that a pig in S#!t if I could get to 215. 215 would put me at about 10% or less. Like I said Im pretty muscular naturally.

I run about 10 miles a week and lift 3 days a week. 10 miles a week @ 250 is not real fun but like I said earlier, I work, and will continue to work my ass off. But enough of that.

Has anyone ever done the HCG diet? The whole 500 cal a day thing seems a little rough. Will I lose any muscle mass? Will I have the energy to continue to run or lift?

I want to be lean, but not at the cost of looking like a skeleton with skin.

Oh..I am also a HRT guy. Im on 200mg/wk Cyp and some anti-e. Doc has offered me the new rHGH pill that just came out or Anavar. Would either of these benefit me while on this HCG diet.

Any input would be awesome. Thanks guys, and gals.

Thanks for the response Glad. I see what you mean about the marathoner versus the sprinter. Also thanks for the props on the 65 Ive shed. It was all diet and cardio.

As for the 500 cal HCG diet. Doc said that a guy with my mass cannot sustain on the standard 500 cal. He wants me to take in about 1200 (No less than 1000) cals a day. Im strictly trying to lean out before I even worry about any mass. If I can get get down to 215 (which will be LEAN for me) then I want to go back up to a clean 230 -240ish. I would be so stoked.

I will definite looked into the calculators. Im gonna try, no Im gonna get this last 35 off and then start eating to build lean mass.Ive been thinking about keeping a log on this HCG diet.

Thanks again bro

Top Bottom