Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatloss Nutrisystem

Cmoazz

Hey everyone, saw this commercial about NutriSystem. Its a fat-loss diet, for the, overfat like myself. I've struggled with diets which is sad because im young enough to burn it off (im 19). Anyway what do you guys think of it, have you seen it on TV? (You were probably at the gym...)

www.nutrisystem.com
"What is the nutritional composition of carbohydrates, protein and fat per day on the program?
The NutriSystem Nourish meal plans provide approximately 55% of the calories from good, low-glycemic carbohydrates, 25% of the calories from protein, and 20% of the calories from fat."

I found that on the site, it tells you % but not the actual grams.

I have never scene it, I would stick around and learn some knowledge from this board before I would ever give a t.v. infomercial a try, but thats just me, there is a plethora of information on this board for diet. Read the stickys above to get you started.

the grams of each depend on your weight... the ratio of percentages can stay the same.

I've seen the commercial this weekend (only time i've got time for the boob tube).

I don't know much about it. Most of us around here just go to the grocery store and buy healthy foods. Eat them in a balanced fashion every 3 or so hours and you'll loose weight :)

No processed junk. READ Ingredient labels... more than 1 item on there... ditch it... easy way to look at that right there.

... that's all I've got at this early hour for me :)

Cmoazz said:
Hey everyone, saw this commercial about NutriSystem. Its a fat-loss diet, for the, overfat like myself. I've struggled with diets which is sad because im young enough to burn it off (im 19). Anyway what do you guys think of it, have you seen it on TV? (You were probably at the gym...)

www.nutrisystem.com
"What is the nutritional composition of carbohydrates, protein and fat per day on the program?
The NutriSystem Nourish meal plans provide approximately 55% of the calories from good, low-glycemic carbohydrates, 25% of the calories from protein, and 20% of the calories from fat."

I found that on the site, it tells you % but not the actual grams.

Well of course it wont tell you the grams..everyone has different caloric needs. Find your bmr, subtract 500. Take that caloric amount and break it down into percentages. IMO, that is not an ideal cutting ratio for most, however, it may work for some just as well as the typical 40/40/20 or 40/30/30's (p/c/f)

Top Bottom