Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example diet while on DNP

I2ancid

Can some experienced DNP users please supply a good diet example while on DNP (300-400mg a day) Thanks

Millie said:
At 16 you should not even be thinking about DNP!

Why? whats the differance between 16 or 20 with DNP? I know there are serious repurcusions with steroids and many other things in the body building world when your under fully matured state but DNP? Im not planning on useing the dnp right now anyways im gonna bulk up for the time being then use it next year im just curious since there seems to be a very limited showcase of diet plans while useing DNP

the difference is that at 16 your body is still developing. also from your previous posts it is obvious that you have not started training yet. you are looking for the easy way out. but DNP is no joke. it is only for experienced bb's. just because you have read a lot of information on training and dieting, does not make you experienced.

even ECA's are not recommended for people under the age of 18. why don't you follow the excellent advice you were given in your other thread? start working out and get rid of all the junk in your diet. this will do wonder for you at this point. and forget about DNP!

Well said, Millie.

There is a very very fine line between an active dose of DNP, and a lethal dose. At 16, you're a fat burning machine, and especially will be when you bulk up. You won't get ripped in a week, sorry. Bulk up this year and then go on a keto diet for a month or two. That's the quickest way to lose fat without losing muscle, and without killing yourself.

"There is a very very fine line between an active dose of DNP, and a lethal dose."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a flame. But im curious as to if you know this from first hand use of DNP or is this what you read somewhere?

Now im not saying its ok for him to be embark on a DNP cycle. I actually think its a terrible idea and not becuase your 16 (I2ancid), its a combo of your not even regularly training and have never dieting in the past, so how do you even have idea as to what methods are effective for you?

That being said, DNP is not a joke ( I have done many succesful cycles). Its a serious compound that is very much effective and relatively safe ( Imo) IF USED WISELY. I will also go on record as saying, if an effective dose for someone is 400-600mgs a day, taking 800mgs will not make you drop dead ( Basically what laviathanx wrote). Just taking as much much as 200mg a day can increase metabolism by as much as 25-30 % and no one would die on this dose, so how is the lethal dose remotley close to what dose is needed to be effective. Just because your not sweating or have terrible sides, doesnt mean the powder isnt working. It takes about 2-3 days to even start getting sides and some dont expierance them at all.

Either way, i dont think I2ancid should be using, but thats not up to me.

I will answer his question though :

A good diet especially while on your first run w/ DNP would be something in the park of 50-60% carbs/30-35% pro/ 15-20%fats(mainly just EFAs)

You should be taking in extra anti oxidents and i reccomend a liver protecter like milk thistle. Fruit is also a plus while on, to hep restore glycogen in the liver (DNP depletes liver glycogen )

DNP is very partial to muscle, so even if lifts go down Due to fatigue, its unlikely you have lost any LBM. Unless diet is terrible.

I have noticed, HIGH GI carbs made me hotter and seemed to increase the effectiveness of the DNP.

Like i said, i dont think you should be using DNP. But i rather give you solid info so you dont hurt yourself if you choose to use down the road.

I have a good read on DNP that covers alot of questions if your interested just drop me an e-mail.

[email protected]

stay away from the D buddy.. Get a few years of self discipline with dieting and training on your own first. You can't rely on DNP you're whole life, it's eventually going to come down to you and you alone.

Creatureofnight said:
"There is a very very fine line between an active dose of DNP, and a lethal dose."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a flame. But im curious as to if you know this from first hand use of DNP or is this what you read somewhere?

Now im not saying its ok for him to be embark on a DNP cycle. I actually think its a terrible idea and not becuase your 16 (I2ancid), its a combo of your not even regularly training and have never dieting in the past, so how do you even have idea as to what methods are effective for you?

That being said, DNP is not a joke ( I have done many succesful cycles). Its a serious compound that is very much effective and relatively safe ( Imo) IF USED WISELY. I will also go on record as saying, if an effective dose for someone is 400-600mgs a day, taking 800mgs will not make you drop dead ( Basically what laviathanx wrote). Just taking as much much as 200mg a day can increase metabolism by as much as 25-30 % and no one would die on this dose, so how is the lethal dose remotley close to what dose is needed to be effective. Just because your not sweating or have terrible sides, doesnt mean the powder isnt working. It takes about 2-3 days to even start getting sides and some dont expierance them at all.

Either way, i dont think I2ancid should be using, but thats not up to me.

I will answer his question though :

A good diet especially while on your first run w/ DNP would be something in the park of 50-60% carbs/30-35% pro/ 15-20%fats(mainly just EFAs)

You should be taking in extra anti oxidents and i reccomend a liver protecter like milk thistle. Fruit is also a plus while on, to hep restore glycogen in the liver (DNP depletes liver glycogen )

DNP is very partial to muscle, so even if lifts go down Due to fatigue, its unlikely you have lost any LBM. Unless diet is terrible.

I have noticed, HIGH GI carbs made me hotter and seemed to increase the effectiveness of the DNP.

Like i said, i dont think you should be using DNP. But i rather give you solid info so you dont hurt yourself if you choose to use down the road.

I have a good read on DNP that covers alot of questions if your interested just drop me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks for your input, alot of people misunderstand me, I probably have more self discipline then 99.9% of people my age once I set my mind to something I dont stray at all. I appreciate all the input on the people telling me not to do it but I know what im doing. it is true I have not experienced it but I do know what im doing anyways. iv read MANY articles on dnp iv known in detail about it and its dangers for over a year and now that I have the chance to try it im going to go for it... not right this instant but in the future about a year from now. I have money, alot-- I can afford to buy a daily supply of redmeat and chicken meant to last a week everyday. I can bulk up easily, all I need is a year, I have 50lb free weights and a bench and a year. thats all I need

You can be the smartest 16 year old on the planet. But if you keeping going on about these drugs, you're bound to make dumb mistakes

Last edited:
Top Bottom