Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eationg ground beef while dieting

drako zhane

Guys i'm following a diet of high protein and low carbs I having red meat twice a week , steak and I make meatballs with ground beef but I have noticed as soon as I put the meatballs in the oven they start dripping fat like crazy!!!!

Do you think ground beef is something that any person trying to loose weight should stay away from, too much fat?

although it is essentially carb free, beef has a lot of calories vs. other meats. so keep that in mind

if you like ground beef get grass fed pastured. it is way better.

i will get it and make a patty out of it and then put it in between lettuce to make a green burger. i also will add guacamole.. that is actually a lot of good fats/omega's.

You should get lean beef at the store and ask to get it grinded.

The premade ones are usually full of fats and are horrible for dieting.

Regular ground beef is 20% fat. That's why you see 80/20 listed. That means that a 4oz serving has roughly 25g of fat!

If you want to eat ground beef, get the extra lean ground beef. Extra lean ground beef is 7-5% fat. It's a little bit more expensive but it contains much more protein and much less fat then regular ground beef

All about the grass fed pastured beef like Steve mentioned. I really like lamb burger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom