Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digesting issues when taking supps

Mac Ol!ver

I started a diet for fat loss with only veggies and meats and also started taking protein powder as dinner replacement and creatine for pre workout but for some reason since then every time I go to the bathroom my feces look darker than usual and I have been getting stomach cramps, could it be the supplements or my diet?

the first thing to look at is the protein powder. do not ever replace a meal with protein powder first off.. 2nd you likely have a dairy and/or lactose intolerance.

next lots of veggies can be hard to digest. a digestive enzyme will help

also overall you aren't getting fiber in your diet. add some fruit and add psyllium husk daily

It sounds like you are very sensitive to lactose, which is the milk sugar found in dairy products. I have the same problem.

Switch to a 100% isolate such as isolation from n2bm.com.

An isolate is virtually lactose free and I suspect will eliminate your problem. If that doesn't solve your issue, you are allergic to the milk protein itself and will need to use an egg white or vegan protein powder supplement.

Yeah I have this problem with most protein, even isolates bother my stomach. I use 100% pea protein isolate now without any issues.

Yeah I have this problem with most protein, even isolates bother my stomach. I use 100% pea protein isolate now without any issues.

I see this becoming more common now. Not only are people sensitive to lactose but they are just sensitive to dairy in general. Even with a lactose free whey isolate, it is still dairy.

Top Bottom