Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet on CKD?

SweOldSchool

I suppose it's a good idea to carb-deplate for a couple of days before starting dnp.. I belive fruit is a bad carbsource in a diet but heard it would work well while on dnp, is this true? how do you diet while on dnp?

I think a moderate carb diet is fine, but don't take my advice. Do a search. There are alot of people here who know way more about it than me. Just do a search, you'll get the answer.

yes fruit is good while on dnp, it assists in restoring liver glycogen which you want to sustain descent energy levels. but honestly do a search and visit; www.dnp-info.com you wont regret it.

goo luck on the cut!

really I've done lots of research and been reading on dnp-info.com and other sites.. but just can't find much about how to diet during dnp.. =/ but why do you want restore liver-glycogen while on a dnp-diet? doesn't make sens to me?? wouldn't it be better with some complex carbs?

SweOldSchool said:
really I've done lots of research and been reading on dnp-info.com and other sites.. but just can't find much about how to diet during dnp.. =/ but why do you want restore liver-glycogen while on a dnp-diet? doesn't make sens to me?? wouldn't it be better with some complex carbs?

diet on dnp:

your diet on dnp is not very restrictive, take in your protein, and make up the rest of the calories from what ever sources you choose, fats, carbs does not matter, what matters is the total calories you take in, i suggest keeping your calories as low as possible while on dnp, this will ensure the best possible fat loss

try taking in no more then 12cals per lb of bodyweight while running dnp, less calories is better

keep protein at least 1g per lb of bodyweight....NOW ONTO FRUIT

when you are running dnp any carbohydrate that you take in will make you feel worse for that reason carbs should be kept to a minimum if you want to avoid excessive heat flashes, the heat flashes are caused by the insulin spike created by carbohydrates, the more insulin the worse you will feel, FRUIT DOES NOT CAUSE MUCH OF AN INSULINE SPIKE DUE TO ITS HIGH FRUCTOSE CONTENT, GLYCERIN/GLYCEROL FALLS IN THE SAME CATAGORY; THEY BOTH PASS THROUGH GLYCOLYSIS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THEN GLUCOSE

you want to eat fruit, you want to eat glycerol (low carb protein bars are packed with glycerol)

you want to avoid high glycimic carbs like maltodextrin, glucose, sucrose, dextrose and so on

thanks! but don't you want the heat? let's say you run a low dose dnp, wont you get better result if you burn some extra carbs and raise your bodytemp? or am I wrong?

Top Bottom