Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Poll: (low carb, low fat or low carb, high fat

When cutting eating low carbs, do you prefer?

• Low Carbs, High Fat (CKD, BodyOpus, etc)

Votes: 63 27.3%
  • Low Carbs, Moderate Fat (25-35%)

Votes: 106 45.9%
  • Low Carbs, Low Fat (20% or less)

Votes: 60 26.0%

• Total voters
you mean drop all fat right, what types of things do you eat can you give me a meal plan for a day

No I don't. Keto and no carb diets a fucking joke. They're great for obese people but you end up with a physique just as bad as being a fat ass. Why is it you guys follow these shit diets when no pro bodybuilder, physique competitor, bikini competitor or sports athlete do them? Do you really think there's some secret breakthrough the pros don't know about?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Someone tell me thier thoughts on this meal plan for cutting

Breakfast 6:00am 4eggs with ham and a little bit of cheese
snack 9:00am 1 can of tuna with onions tomatoes
Lunch 12:00pm two leg quarters (chicken) can of green beans
snack 3:00pm protein shake

Cardio 3 times a week (5 miles in about 40min)
Wieghts 6 days a week
120 mcgs clen a day split up morning and afternoon

33 years old
5'10" 215 trying to get below 200

What is your daily calories on that? Sounds like a great diet to completely crash your metabolism and start losing a lot of muscle.

thats about 1200 calories, please explain why that would crash my metablolism and what happens when a metabolism crashes

thats about 1200 calories, please explain why that would crash my metablolism and what happens when a metabolism crashes

1200 is far too low at your weight. You metabolism crashes and basically your body goes into starvation mode. It knows it's too low on calories, it starts storing as much as it can in fat storages for later on, your body starts to slow processes down. You probably feel exhausted, get slight dizzy spells maybe, and feel sluggish. Your body also starts getting rid of muscle because it knows it isn't needed to survive so it starts dropping muscle to use less calories throughout the day. On top of all that, you aren't eating any carbs. Carbs restore glycogen storages which are responsible for muscle contraction. When you lift you'll feel you're working the muscle out, but in reality you're just pumping blood to it to get the burn. It isn't actually tearing muscle fibers which also leads to your body getting rid of muscle because there is no breakdown and repair to tell your body it needs to keep it or grow more. This is why the high rep workouts have been proven to be crap as well as Its only a other way to do cardio.

Basically the right way to diet is a combination of all the crap diets out there (unless you're on steroids). Get your macros in order, from high quality foods while also only being in a SLIGHT calorie deficiency. At 210 lbs I won't drop any weight if I go below 1750 calories. But that varies from person to person. And it also varies by daily activities. I sit at a computer desk all day so it's easier for me to get away with that many calories. However, a construction worker at that weight probably needs at least 2,500 calories to be dropping fat and not muscle.

The hard part is figuring out what really works for your body type. I also recommend starting at a 40/40/20 split, protein, carbs fats. And adjust your carbs to meet your daily calorie intake as needed. Also, vitamins make a huge difference too. Add a cub of some greens to each meal, brocoli, green beans whatever is easiest for you, and a good multi vitamin in the morning...

That's a very basic rundown. I can't spell it all out because it would take an entire thread. But search those concepts and you'll be on your way to quality fat loss while maintaining your muscle that will lead to a great physique.

I wanted to add, so what diet is pretty good to maintain your muscle, as a few have said in this forum, keto sucks, can anyone else chime in, what about carb cycling, most pros do this now. What do the pros actually do on diet. You have all the negative feedback but give some advice on what personal trainers, dietitians, ect. Are advising you on.

I cut 35 35 30 p-c-f. I run 750 calorie a day deficient do HIIT 3 days a week life 6 days a week. Carbs are all fruits and veg no starches. I consider wine a fruit lol. I bulk with more protein and 500 color surplus...but mostly recomp

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Low carb high fat. Teaches your body to use fat as a fuel source, so when you proceed to a bulk your body will utilise more carbs to your muscle cells instead of fat cells. Works great for me and you feel awesome and csn include some goodies in your diet (bacon, avocado etc.)

Top Bottom