Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking w/o milk and eggs is not bulking!!!

about 100g per meal. 200 post w/o meal after the big blast than the little bit in each glass of milk between the meals

That's a lot of cho brother. I have one meal everyday where I'm eating 16oz of sweet potatoes. That's my limit on complex carbs in one setting. I need to step my game up :p

That's a lot of cho brother. I have one meal everyday where I'm eating 16oz of sweet potatoes. That's my limit on complex carbs in one setting. I need to step my game up :p

throw some more simple carbs into the mix and eat more meals. it will all burn up faster.

about 100g per meal. 200 post w/o meal after the big blast than the little bit in each glass of milk between the meals

ohh alright, that doesnt sound too bad then. especially since you mix simple carbs with complex. simple carbs are always easier for me to stuff down, but they always make me feel bloated afterwards lol. when are you starting to diet down bro. a big guy like you who drops down to 10% or less would be pretty impressive for all te folks on ef to see.

im at the end of this blast im running now. after that i will cruize for 6 wks then cut. my target will be 6%

Well....I've added whole milk. Taking it slow to avoid gastric distress. Two twelve ounce glasses the past two days. One with breakfast and one again before bed. Stepping it up to three glasses today. Yeah, I know this sounds lame, but going crazy on Milk in the past has fucked my stomach up. I'm at the point in this bulk where I need more Kcal to continue growth, but eating more food is a becoming a real chore. The extra 225 kcal from each 12oz serving of milk adds up and is an easy way to get those needed calories. I've also made my last meal of the day 6 eggs, so that gives me a dozen per day. Eggs and milk ftw.

Well....I've added whole milk. Taking it slow to avoid gastric distress. Two twelve ounce glasses the past two days. One with breakfast and one again before bed. Stepping it up to three glasses today. Yeah, I know this sounds lame, but going crazy on Milk in the past has fucked my stomach up. I'm at the point in this bulk where I need more Kcal to continue growth, but eating more food is a becoming a real chore. The extra 225 kcal from each 12oz serving of milk adds up and is an easy way to get those needed calories. I've also made my last meal of the day 6 eggs, so that gives me a dozen per day. Eggs and milk ftw.

now your talkin. i love eggs before bed. i read a lot of cottage cheese and casein shakes. screw that id rather eat a doz eggs of 10 doz for that matter over cottage cheese. save that shit for fat women

Joe how many calories are you getting down you then?

As for milk and eggs, I have 3 per day of:

500ml skimmed milk (hate whole)
50g oats
1 bannana
7 egg white.

Yum.

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the added cholesterol in eggs not beneficial when you are on. its actually detrimental?

i only have 1 egg in the AM with 10 whites as opposed to 4 whole eggs with 5 whites when i was off

running 500mg test e / wk... end of week 3 now

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the added cholesterol in eggs not beneficial when you are on. its actually detrimental?

i only have 1 egg in the AM with 10 whites as opposed to 4 whole eggs with 5 whites when i was off

running 500mg test e / wk... end of week 3 now

cholesterol itself doesnt really have much of an impact on blood cholesterol levels. the cholesterol in eggs actually improves both ldl and hdl cholesterol and therefore lower the risks of having a heart attack or stroke. so all in all i think the good out weighs the bad. i have my cholesterol checked every month and have never broke 400.

Top Bottom