Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BigAndy69 or other experienced traniners!!

omar

Hey guys, I have been bulking sonce January or February with steroids. I did sust with deca. Anyways, I am starting to worry that I am getting too fat. I want to know will it hurt me if I start cutting now? THis is really depressing cuz I have always maintained a good physique with cardio. This cycle I wanted the most muscle gains and I didnt do cardio and Ate a lot. I got good muscle but the stomache and chest look pretty bad. I went from 8.9%- to like I think I am 20% right now!! So should I wait till June to cut or should I start now?
Thanks

Omar

I started bulking naturally in January. I started my cycle in early February and I end it next week. I did eight weeks of sustanon and I started deca in the 5th week and my last deca shot is next week.

I got my bodyfat checked in MArch with calipers at a gym. The guy said 8.9. I felt fat as shit back then too, and I bet he messed up and really meant 18.9, I asked him again and he was like u are 8.9 so anyways. I feel like shit, I cant wear my clubbing clothes, cuz my gut sticks out. I want to start cutting now, but I am scared if I start now I will lose all my muscle, so I just wanted your advice.

Thanks

Omar

I would advise you to wait at least three more weeks. That way you finish your cycle and you let your body recover for a couple of weeks, making sure you keep as much muscle as possible. Personally, I would wait another week just to make sureI'm guessing you eat a lot of junk and fast-food, so you can start cutting that out and replacing some of those empty cals with quality cals.

Wait a minute, something just hit me. You said the guy measured your BF at 9% and you think he said 19%. 10% is too big an uncertainty. You may be extremely bloated. Have you considered that you are holding a shitload of water.

I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Hey Andy
The guy was sure it was 8.9%. I might be holdign a lot of water, but I feel like its a lot of fat. I am eating junkfood, and I will cut it out now, I guess I will do small amounts of cardio like 2-30 minutes 3 times a week and hit the diet with cardio hard in late may or June. This sucks ass, but I guess its all good. Thanks for you help. I am goin to try the diet u posted for the guy that was 165. I also weigh 165 but I am short, only 5'4'' so even a little fat looks bad on me, but a little muscle looks good too!!!
One more question u know that diet u posted. How much cardio should one do when dieting like that??
Thanks man

Omar

In the morning

On day1-day3: 1 hour if on gear, 40 min if natural. Moderate intensity. Maybe twice.

On day4-5: 40min on gear, 30 min natural.

day6: No training or cardio at all.

Top Bottom