Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cereal while bulking

Willy fonuer

what is the best cereal to have while bulking bros. I was taking muslix but some people at the gym told me muslix is for people looking to lose weight, I usually have only a protein shake before training in the morning and I don't feel like having a full breakfast meal because I'm not that hungry enough, so some cereal is what I have with my protein shake, thank you.

cereal is not a good way to bulk.

kiddie food will keep you looking like a kid. you have to eat food for men, not kids

instead of cereal have a grassfed steak instead. that would be a good start for you. aim to be in a 500 calorie surplus EVERYDAY consistently.

Regular cheerios and Rice Krispies are not terrible but the best option is to just eat oatmeal.

Any cereal is going to be highly processed and raise blood sugar levels much faster then unprocessed foods like oatmeal. Cereal is also a major rip off. A box of cereal is about 5 bucks. You can buy 5kg of oatmeal for around that much money at Costco.

Buy some oatmeal and blend it into a powder with a blender and then add it into your protein shake. It tastes awesome and will be way healthier then any cereal.

If you are going to have a shake pre workout anyways then just throw 1/2-1cup of oatmeal in there. That is a much better choice than any cereal.

Top Bottom