Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone feel weird after taking in a post workout shake loaded with simple carbs?

TraxZBT

Anyone feel really weird after taking in a post-workout shake with over 80 grams of dextrose in it??? everytime i drink it, i feel very-----dull. It's not a good feeling. should i decrease the simple sugars?

Hey I have the exact same problem..... Mine is actually not 80g but only 65g. But I do feel a little weird since its about 45g of Dextrose! I am planning on changing the dex to some maltodextrin. Hopefully it will help....

What your feeling seems to me like the insulin spike and sugar rush.. then the fall....

80g seems like a lot anyway! some say 65 is high ehough?

what brand are you taking?

taking the supplement direct dextrous.. probably is a suger rush, but this rush is more like a blahh type of rush. Feel like shit.

i take 75 grams in postworkout and dont feel anything, the first time i started doing this my stomach felt a little weird cuz of all the sugar but not nemore since im used to it.

Top Bottom