Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Pre contest MUSTS and Pre contest NO NOs

Enigmaxxx7

About 6 weeks out from show. Now running Cyp, Deca and Winny but the Deca is due to end soon. I'm thinking of throwing something in for the last 6 weeks. Besides the Test and Winny that I have on hand, what would be your best choice for a third AS pre-contest. What would be the worst thing to throw in there.

I am contemplating Propianate (because it is fast acting), Sustanon or Dbol.

i've never been is a position that detrimental, but many report primo as a solid choice for pre contest.

the ultimate cutter in my opinion for 'cosmetic' enhancement is:

deca: 400mg
primo: 400mg
winny: 50mg a day
proviron 50-100 mg a day
efedrine 100mg the day of show.

Bro, drop all long-acting test 4wks out. Definitely drop the deca by then. Too bad fina is not an option. To pick three then, I would run prop 50-100mg ED/winny 50mg ED/and either EQ 400-600mg a week, anadrol 50mg ED or var 40mg ED. Sust & dbol are not good options.

satch - i've never heard of ephedrine day of contest. tell me about these benefits.

stillgoing - i was thinking prop. although i wanted to do dbol, i knew it probably wasn't a good choice. i'll stay away from it. may get some eq and prop.

good info. keep it coming.

Prop, Winny, and Eq are a great combo, can't agree with dbol and anadrol pre contest.

Make fina an option and through that in.

Enigmaxxx7 said:
satch - i've never heard of ephedrine day of contest. tell me about these benefits.

efedrine dramatically increases blood flow thus allowing for awesome pumps and a much leaner appearance. my mid section appears much slimmer while on 50-100mg efedrine.

what i do, when i want to stay ripped all day long, is take 100mg a day for 4-5 days pre 'contest', 100mg proviron for 4-5 days pre, and on the day of the 'contest' i take 50mg efedrine every 3 hours.

again, i dont compete and would hate to give advise that wouldnt work for you. this works for me, and works well.

bump for a good bro.

thanks satch. but damn, 100mg of ephedrine and my package shrinks to the size of a vienna sausage.

hmmmm. awesome pumps with small package or normal pumps with normal package.

damn the decisions!

Stillgoing said:

Have your tried anadrol pre-contest? If you had, you might like it.....

very true. if you can control the water, anadrol/winny/proviron/efedrine are unbeatable for pre contest.

Top Bottom