Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who sponsors Jay Cutler?

JuicyGirl

I just think he is SO good looking for a guy that big. Most of them look like aliens at that size but Jay manages to still look pretty all over;)

Is he in a contract w/ Weider?

well basically joe weider put jay cutler in bb'ing, he has had a free ticket in bb'ing.....joe weider loves the kid....why do you think he got second place in the O?????? Cause he sure as hell aint the second best bb in the world....................and if you saw him in real life you wouldnt think he's all that, the dude is like 5'6 tall, he needs to carry a step-ladder with him!!!!

what.........know for a fact he should have won!!!!! What are you on???? Look at the pic of him and ronnie standing next to each other, ronnie is bigger and harder, and more shredded.....look at the pics and you will feel stupid!!!!1

what.........know for a fact he should have won!!!!! What are you on???? Look at the pic of him and ronnie standing next to each other, ronnie is bigger and harder, and more shredded.....look at the pics and you will feel stupid!!!!1

First of all,, i think Jay should have won, as do most people who watched it.

Second of all,, I really don't give a fuck actually.

It makes no sense for us to argue over this shit, as it is just a waste of energy.

Energy that can be put towards our training and dedication to OUR own diets.

Fuck bodybuilders on Tv. Let's focus on our selves.

Good luck bro! Peace. :)

I think he is ugly, and has a really fat face.
Thats just my opinion, most people disagree w/ me.
I get PM'ed for this all the time.

I did notice the rather large lower part of his face. I was assuming it is a combo of genetics and GH. I don't think there is anything hugely wrong with the rest of him though.

He's still more pleasant to look at than many other pros.

I think Cutler will always look a lil fat even if he isn't because of his facial and head shape. I mean the dude does look like he has a 52 pound head. Plus he has that big jawline that goes against him... pretty sure he is the first member of his family to walk upright. In all seriousness though, I'd say it has to do more with his head and his hair than anything else (as far as looking fat).

Rich

in response to the original question who sponsors him...that would be ISS, he used to be with weider and isn't anymore and that is probably why he didn't win.

Top Bottom