Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Web programming

macho21

I have a question for the web programming guys... A friend who knows absolutely nothing about computers wants me to update her website. IT is written in html. I know how to write the code to include the changes she wants, but i don't know where to save or upload the updated code to implement those changes on her site? Where do you save the code? Thanks

"It depends."

Does this help?

If you know the exact URL to your friend's page, there's a decent chance someone here can dope out where you need to 'upload' the file(s). I take it your friend doesn't remember setting it up in the first place. :rolleyes:

digger said:
"It depends."

Does this help?

If you know the exact URL to your friend's page, there's a decent chance someone here can dope out where you need to 'upload' the file(s). I take it your friend doesn't remember setting it up in the first place. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the article. My friend had somebody design the page for her. She wants me to update it because she can't find the person that originally wrote it.

A good start would be to load the page she wasnts changed in a browser.
Find the same or similar html file name as in the location window of the browser on her ISP hosts machine. That may be the location you should replace your updated page to..

Don't know how to do this on her ISP web environment?
Go to the ISP's home page and most tell you how..

Top Bottom