Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TxCollegeguy/Dreads

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
What is going on this weekend? Are we doing something tomorrow (Fri) or saturday or what? I need times and places:D

Sat is the BBQ, and Sat night talks have begun for meeting up with Flexed at a jazz club or somewhere since he will be working through the BBQ

Tomorrow night I'm game, I have orientation for my job from 3-6

let me know what you feel like doing

As for the BBQ I'm setting my schedule to be at the dreads around 11 to start getting things ready. Unless they have a problem with that???

I have no idea when or where .. I think we're going to drive in Sat.

Someone email me directions.

OK GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY

we just got home from Fort Worth doing college stuff.

if you need our physical address so oyu can print a map out that is fine, just email/ICQ us about it

Tx, the plans you spelled out work fine for us. We are going to the grocery store tomorrow, etc, what do we need to get?

Also, will anyone need to be staying w/us? The keg idea looks out since there won't be many people, so if you guys want to bring some alcohol that is cool,

I cant think of anything else at the moment

I'm bringing a roll of hamburger meat for burgers...I will also bring some spices, and a few other things

Things yall could grab...

Ranch style beans and or potato salad(the 1st is cheaper)

A cheap bag of Chicken breasts. I'm sure you know the kind I'm talking about

I'm going to pick up some mushrooms to cook before I come over. I'm also going to bring some soda, bottled water, and maybe a 6pack of alcohol

Top Bottom