Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tattoos! How do you feel about inking your physique?

I sometimes regret mine now that I'm bigger. I do love tattoos but mine were partially a way to make up for being a scrawny clown in high school. Wish I could take them off at will.

Same as that.. have 2 i regret but most people don't even notice them

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Lee Priest has some sick ink. Flex Wheeler has some cool arm prices too. I want to be partially sleeved and a back piece as well, but like others stated, I can't think of anything I want for life. Can't draw for dick either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I have a tattoo of a fairy getting stepped on by a bulldog that has a codfish hanging out of it's mouth, that is smoking a cigar that is lighting a torch that is blowing out of a dragon's mouth which is catching fire a hay stack that has flowers on it that are being pollinated by bees that are drinking a mug of beer that has a sticker of a chick in a bikini that is laying on a beach that has a palm tree that has a coconut that is cracked open that is spilling milk on a crying baby that is allergic to coconut, and the baby is being held by it's grandmother who is sitting in a rocking chair that is on the porch of a cabin high in the mountains overlooking a ski resort filled with people drinking hot chocolate skiing around that.....

True story.

Top Bottom