Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talking to women that are so beautiful

fistfullofsteel

that they can easily be models. I was talking to one that actually was one in college but not a big time model or anything and all I can say, "Man, it is weird." Anybody else? What went through your mind? I kept on saying to myself, "O wow, o wow, o wow." Don't give me that, "O yeah, I treated her like she was just a regular looking chic and thought like she was just a regular looking chic." Bullshit on that.

I know precisely how you feel.

Being confronted by a woman that is effortlessly stunning, witty beyond measure and smart as hell can jar the most solid of men.

I am reminded of that feeling everytime I talk with Velvett.

ChefWide said:

Being confronted by a woman that is effortlessly stunning, witty beyond measure and smart as hell can jar the most solid of men.

You bastard, using my thread to hit on Velvett. I guess all is fair in love and war. ;)

talking in what respect? in an attempt to get it on with them? or just talking?

I remember a receptionist at my gym who I could barely speak in front of lol, wierd. However I actually managed to come across her cell phone number recently, but a far too scared to use it lol.

Velvett is mine.

Just like all the EF women. It's just my leanient rule that even allows them to post on here.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I back down in a kind of sharp cynical persona to pretend I'm not stunned

tuc biscuit said:
talking in what respect? in an attempt to get it on with them? or just talking?

I remember a receptionist at my gym who I could barely speak in front of lol, wierd. However I actually managed to come across her cell phone number recently, but a far too scared to use it lol.

well, at first I just wanted to talk to her and that was it, but she was really really cool to me, so I thought maybe I have a snowman's chance in hell, so I tried to get her to go out with me by suggesting it, but she wasn't buying it. Even if Bill Gates was behind me saying, "I'm giving this guy half my money," she still wasn't going to go for it.

tuc biscuit said:

O yeah, I think I remember that thread. How did you come across her number? If she didn't give it to you then don't do it.

fistfullofsteel said:
O yeah, I think I remember that thread. How did you come across her number? If she didn't give it to you then don't do it.

she actually applied for a job at the place I work, so now I have all her personal details muhahahahaha

ChefWide said:

LOL, I so saw that coming. Not that it isnt true

Top Bottom