Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's official - I'm psychotic

A

Advaik

Ok I'm with a girl but when I am with her i dont want to be. When we break up I beg her to get back togeather so we do then I am like I dont want to be with her now that we are back togeather. This has happened 5 times. 5 times of breaking up and getting back togeather. What is wrong with me? I just want what I cant have?

NeverMind said:
Actually that sounds like the psychotic chicks I see.
You have the roles reversed.

LOL. This girl in my class has been holding my hand under the table and putting her leg in my lap. She thinks that she has me wrapped, but she is oh so mistaken.

biteme said:

LOL. This girl in my class has been holding my hand under the table and putting her leg in my lap. She thinks that she has me wrapped, but she is oh so mistaken.

WHAT???

Devastation said:

She thinks that I'm playing with fire, but it's the other way around.

Devastation said:
that's hilarious for some reason

Because I speak softly and have a gentle demeanor, she thinks that I'm a pushover and that she can have me anytime she wants. The other day in class, she wanted me to be her partner on an assignment, but I had already told this guy that I would be his partner. She said out loud for people to hear, that she was going to break my heart. She is use to getting her way, I can tell. The tables are about to be turned on her.

biteme said:

other day in class, she wanted me to be her partner on an assignment, but I had already told this guy that I would be his partner.

That is such hard ownage I think you might go to jail.

Top Bottom