Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea!!! Play your guitar on the way down!!! That would be stellar! What songs would you play?

Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon? I'm up for anything except for SoCal and the north pole!!! I know, we can steal a Harley and ride across the desert, sleep in teepees and take soothing steam baths together in natural hot springs! ;)

Sounds good!!!! I think it would be fun to go to the desert in New Mexico and watch the sunset.... then go to the hot springs!!!

I will play whatever you want.... I can play the gutiar pretty good.

OR we can watch the sunset from the hot springs! And you seranade me all you want on your guitar!!! That would be perfect!!!

Do you think they have hot springs in New Mexico??? I'm gonna call my travel agent and find out!!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I don't think so.. but they do in Colorado.. we will stop by there on out way to New Mexico form Las Vegas!!

What do you think???

dread_lady said:

who said i had a grudge?
i do, however, dislike people who are complete assholes to me for no reason
with good reason, all right, just give me a reason.

is sticking up for a friend a good reason? dont take everything so personal.

dballer said:
looks like I got plans!!!! with you!!!!

You know just how to make a girl swoon! :angel:

I guess that means I'm gonna have to call Timmy and tell him we're gonna have to cut our date short this Friday since I've gotta run off to Vegas so I can be there for dballer when he croons a Chris Issac song on his guitar in his Elvis suit & parachutes out of the plane and straight down into my waiting arms!!! I think he's got a Harley I might be able to 'borrow'!!!! :spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom