Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you told me you don't like Zampon... that is ok. Not everyone likes him!!!

Don't go to the class!!! It is stupid!!!

I don't know what the videos are....

I am going to lunch with my boss in an hour.. this should be good.. he is pretty crazy.

i had nothing against zampon, he just treated me like a piece of shit, that is all

gotta go to class to get my test results back :\ hope i did ok, i didnt study, hehe (sports nutrition)
that is such a fuck off class.....

just d/l music videos...
:>

well.. Zampon treats everyone like shit. But you are one of the very few who do not deserve it.

What do you do when you eat too much... I am soo full I cannot stand to breathe. I feel like crawling out of my skin. I ate at Sonn's Place Soul Food.... here in Atlanta...

***yawn*** I'm sleepy.....

rammestein is crazy...kinda scary freaky...can't help but look tho!

Hi dballer!!! :kiss: So what did your maw bear say?? lol!

Time for you to move...........

SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!.... oh yeah.. I am 27... I can do whatever I want!!! But I called her and told her I was getting married... she hung up on me.
(I play alot of jokes on my parents.. so they ignore me most of the time)

:lmao: :lmao: Little does she know we will be running off to Vegas!!! She is going to be soooooo surprised!!!! Will you skydive out of an airplane in your Elvis suit??? Like in that movie with Nicholas Cage and Sarah Jessica Parker???

yeah.... as long as I can play my gutiar on the way down...

so.. shall I start putting together the honeymoon stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom