Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
samoth said:
My best friend and broly in higher acts of stupidity went to Vegas this morning, so I need to find someone else to get drunk and spend lots of money on community pitchers. Those things are expensive, you know.

:cow:

I raised the level of stupidity: now it's beer mixed vodka. Nice mix, very sweet !

samoth said:
My best friend and broly in higher acts of stupidity went to Vegas this morning, so I need to find someone else to get drunk and spend lots of money on community pitchers. Those things are expensive, you know.

:leap:

Just for you, I will try mixing beer with vodka tonight.

You better be on to something, or else the bartender's gonna be, like, WTF?

samoth said:
Just for you, I will try mixing beer with vodka tonight.

You better be on to something, or else the bartender's gonna be, like, WTF?

Ever tried a black Velvett ? Guiness with cider ? Well its almost tastes the same.

Since this thread is about anything, here's a pic of the latest concert I went (last wednesday): Madonna, the Queen of Pop !!! By far the best concert ever...

madonna2.jpg

O.K. I finally posted on this classic.

The first few pages are priceless if for nothing else the peeps that got banned from back in the day.

Whiskey said:
so I was on a trip through the dessert on my way to Moe Greens hang out and I came across this Road-House side show...

Freaks, Geeks, Nerds, and Weirdo's all over the place getting it on. Quite the sight actuall, especially since they were all midgets.

Whiskey

you'll have that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom