Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for all you anti-gun people?

A. Matt is right..

B. Mila Jovich is one hot lil momma!!!

Rexx, seems that people just want to say
"use guns" or "don't use guns"
My band jams in an area that is half a block from one of the worst areas in Toronto. I don't own a gun, nor would I.

1) I don't go anywhere by myself.
2) I drive and park as close to where I have to go as possible
3) If one of us has to go to a bank machine we go in threes..one to do the banking and the other two protecting their back
4) stay in well lit areas with people

It doesnt matter how many precautions you take, something can happen. Plus, in this area, being a small white female I stick out like a very sore thumb and noone has as of yet even looked at me the wrong way.

One of the guys who lives in the place we go (we live far away thank goodness, we just jam there) has been jumped about a half a dozen times. In none of those instances were guns involved, and more than once he was ganged up on. Only once was he injured simply because he was on guard at all times.
The only time we heard of anything involving a gun was with the local drug dealer.

In most cases guns work against innocents... A guy who actually uses a gun in self defense is a rarity...
And do you need a fucking Uzi to defend yourself?

This isn't the 1800's. The citzenry does not need to be armed in case the US government decides to call into martial law. I highly doubt you and your redneck buddies in their camis and orange vests wielding 5 12 gauge shotguns each are going to put a dent in the convoy of tanks that come rolling through the city. There are so many checks and balances, martial law being called into place for an illegitimate reason is highly doubtful. Maybe we should start selling grenade and rocket launchers to everyone that comes into Happy Mac's Gun Shack. All these reasons for keeping guns are extreme at best. Well, what if God comes down and says we have to fight satan and I don't have a gun? What if I have to fight a hobgoblin in my bathroom one morning? What if I can't unzip my zipper and I need a gun to blow it off? There are chances we take in life, but one chance we can do something about is help prevent keep guns out of the wrong hands, and off of our streets.

And once again, why do you find it so unreasonable to compromise?

YellowD said:
This isn't the 1800's. The citzenry does not need to be armed in case the US government decides to call into martial law.

You are 100% brainwashed if you think it can't happen here and now. The first step toward implementing a martial system uis to convionce people oit can;t happen. Then they will stop worrying about it and it can be done. When the population loses its vigilance, the nation is in trouble. Read a history book.

I highly doubt you and your redneck buddies in their camis and orange vests wielding 5 12 gauge shotguns each are going to put a dent in the convoy of tanks that come rolling through the city.

I'm born and raised in NY city so I don't think "redneck" applies. That just shows how little you think for yourself, and let media stereotypes dictate your opinions. Wow are you a sheep.

but one chance we can do something about is help prevent keep guns out of the wrong hands, and off of our streets.

The government, through its media/propaganda machine, has a way of creating false problems in order to provide solutions. they make it seem like the problem is dire, and that only more law will solve it.

In this way, they get us to trade our freedoms for "security" except that the security is an apparition because the problem isn't that bad.

Gun control is a prime example of this. We hear all about "Columbine this" and "Columbine that". The only reason that story got so much attention is that it was upper-class Dylan and Eric shooting kids, not inner-city Kareem and Rashad.

Columbine is barely a blip on the radar screen of school shootings.

And so it goes.

Why are you in such a hurry to give your freedoms away? Have you been shot by an armed criminal? Lost a loved one? or are you just reacting to teh propoganda that is being spewed at you?

Why are you in such a hurry to give up your freedoms?

You want to put a dent in a tank...Ok lets try this then

Read any Anarchy cookbook, take the recipe for making c4 and I can build a what we used to call a sticky bomb. We used to make explosives to help blow up trees when we didn't have time to cut and or worry about the roots.

As for trying to stop a tank, you can also use dynomite. place about 1lb of c4 or an equal amount of dynomite tied together and with one fuse, you can take axl grease and dip it with some cotton strips and sprinkle crushed pine cone and stick it to metal and it should stay. Light the fuse and run like hell. Place this on the tracks and perhaps this might put a dent

As for the guns, fine if you don't want them, you give up your right to them, if the want to take mine away from me they are going to have to put a bullet in my head

You have to make a tradeoff between your rights and more peace, safety, etc... You talk about people being brainwashed by the governement... What about the NRA, doesn´t it have some power too? You say you think by your own heads, but those arguments you give i´ve seen repeated several times in the media and the internet, etc...
Do you want to fight the USA army? Do you think some Joe Doe can have military tanks and aeroplanes of his own, if he has the money to buy them?

PS: YellowD welcome!!!

Quite frankly, if the United States ever does impliment martial law and goes off the charts, it will be because of our apathy for political action. It will be because the wrong people got to the right places because no one did anything about it. There are too many checks and balances to allow any one person or party to overtake the whole system. You act like the US government is one single body poised against the American people, when in truth it is many divided branches constantly balancing powers. This is a poor excuse for having a personal arsenal in your home. The chance that the US needs the American people to put forth a revolution (and a violent one as you imply), is quite a bit less than the chance that guns are being used to kill people everyday.

And you and your revolutionary buddies in New York will not do much wielding whatever guns you have when the US government moves against its own people. In the future and today, one on one warfare will be nearly nonexistant. The US has at its disposal a large array of weaponry that will make your pistols look like water guns.

And for my own personal stance, it was one I had always held when it comes to guns. It is only re-affirmed by the deaths of three of my good friends. One was shot in the face with a shotgun stolen from someone's house. The other two were shot when they were robbed by someone who had a gun he had bought two days before. I don't see a revolution occuring anytime soon, but I do see that I don't have three people in my life now because of a weapon they had no chance against.

So I ask you once again, and unanswered, why do you feel it must be all or nothing? Can you not achieve the same satisfaction from owning a gun if you were limited?

I hope you can respond without resorting to unnecessary insults, and provide a realistic arguement for why you feel it is so necessary that guns remain rampant in the streets of our nation.

The NRA doesn't have the big media power you might think. Rarely do I ever see the NRA getting any media coverage on TV, the only time you hear them on the news is when the Media is questioning them for the school shooting deaths.

I would gladly lay my life down and fight against brothers and sisters if the govt tried to take away my right to bear arms.

In our Constitution it's a GOD GIVEN right...Which means reguardless what problems we have no one in this country has the right to even take it away from us.

the good thing if shit hits the fan in this country over guns there will be another civil war. this time it's not going to be north vs south but the millions who own guns vs the fewer who don't have them.

You really think the Military would fight for the Govt if they tried to take away guns??I don't think they would.

your friends were killed by criminals who illegally possesd those guns. Laws in this country and in most states would execute criminals who kill during committing crimes. our Govt would not dare use weapons of mass destruciton in our own country. If a war broke out it would have to be gun to gun...If they attempted to use missles against the people Everyone would rise against the govt.

No I ask you...Do you think brothers and sisters in the military would be willing to fight against the people who support them? no way. I think the Military would fight against the Govt.

Last edited:
YellowD said:
Quite frankly, if the United States ever does impliment martial law and goes off the charts, it will be because of our apathy for political action. It will be because the wrong people got to the right places because no one did anything about it.

True.

There are too many checks and balances to allow any one person or party to overtake the whole system. You act like the US government is one single body poised against the American people, when in truth it is many divided branches constantly balancing powers. This is a poor excuse for having a personal arsenal in your home.

The system is not a single entity. There are checks and balances. This does not make it impossible for the rights of people to be systematically infringed and reduced.

The chance that the US needs the American people to put forth a revolution (and a violent one as you imply), is quite a bit less than the chance that guns are being used to kill people everyday.

And you and your revolutionary buddies in New York will not do much wielding whatever guns you have when the US government moves against its own people. In the future and today, one on one warfare will be nearly nonexistant. The US has at its disposal a large array of weaponry that will make your pistols look like water guns.

Well..we may be debating a moot point here, BUT: imposing martial law does not mean killing off the population. So they won't be turning the bombers on us. If they kill off the population, industry will decline because no one will work. Martial law is using the threat of deadly force against a population to ensure their strict compliance. People (soldier types) would be required to enforce this and would be as vulnerable to gunfire as anyone else is.

Sure it is farfetched. But not impossible.

And for my own personal stance, it was one I had always held when it comes to guns. It is only re-affirmed by the deaths of three of my good friends. One was shot in the face with a shotgun stolen from someone's house. The other two were shot when they were robbed by someone who had a gun he had bought two days before. I don't see a revolution occuring anytime soon, but I do see that I don't have three people in my life now because of a weapon they had no chance against.

Very sorry for your loss.

So I ask you once again, and unanswered, why do you feel it must be all or nothing? Can you not achieve the same satisfaction from owning a gun if you were limited?

There are already 30,000 gun laws on tthe books in the US. They have only made it more dificult to get a gun legally. An illegal gun is easy to come by.

If you could devise a way to limit illegal gun use, I might be willing to accept limits on legal gun use. But the surrent laws make it harder only for legitimate people like me to purchase and use guns.

Top Bottom